Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women victimizing themselves in Nike commercial, yet again

0:26 that runner is for sure a male I don't care what any of the (((experts))) say that is a fucking man.

"Over dramatic" "Delusional" "Unhinged" "Irrational"couldn't of described foids any better myself tbh

Last edited:
Women’s sports is a joke. JFL at taking it seriously.

Also JFL at these idiots virtue signalling about foids, yet they use a picture of a foid squatting with her legs spread for the video thumbnail. But isn't that bad Nike? Isn't that "Objectification" :soy::soy:?

Also JFL at all these women athletes using Testosterone and PEDs to be more like men

Same old song.
Get over it sweeties.

edit : one more brand to blacklist.

Once again women are victimizing themselves. not surprised

The sun is hot, this isnt a surprise anymore seriously

Fucking weak, we should just give them a medal for whatever they ask for.

I'm not surprised anymore if I'm being honest.

yeah ok, fight me you stupid whore, I'll kill you with my bare hands

Says the multi-million dollar company that pays Vietnamese women and children 1 dollar a day :feelstastyman:

0:26 that runner is for sure a male I don't care what any of the (((experts))) say that is a fucking man.

"Over dramatic" "Delusional" "Unhinged" "Irrational"couldn't of described foids any better myself tbh
yes look at this she dont even have boobs lmao full T

a bunch of retards raging out on camera

Says the multi-million dollar company that pays Vietnamese women and children 1 dollar a day :feelstastyman:
tbh..

Hilarious that the child slavers are the ones who get to take the moral high ground and preach to the rest of us.