Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women use the least masculine as "friends", the most masculine as quick fucks and everything in-between as betabuxxers

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Water I know, but It's interesting to see everything visualized in a graph.

Also interesting how they see very masculine men as "enemies", but still want to fuck them

Last edited:
Depends on what you mean. Women aren’t going to befriend Incels it’s probably referring to faggots as 99.9999999% of women usually have a faggot friend

Am I the only one who feels a rush of rage when seeing a hyper masculine guy with a good looking face? It's almost as if I'm biologically wired to concaved his skull inside out with a fucking rock to remove him from the sexual competition.

Depends on what you mean. Women aren’t going to befriend Incels it’s probably referring to faggots as 99.9999999% of women usually have a faggot friend

That's depressing also where u get this study from

Am I the only one who feels a rush of rage when seeing a hyper masculine guy with a good looking face? It's almost as if I'm biologically wired to concaved his skull inside out with a fucking rock to remove him from the sexual competition.
More for pretty boys. They have way more JB appeal than some hypermasculine Chad

Yeah, we are made to crush Chad's skull the survival of the fittest doesn't apply when you have gun in your hand.

You are actually wired to fear, submit and obey these men.

Which is why we hate to see their faces. In men, it triggers anger. In females, sexual arousal.

That's depressing also where u get this study from

To be clear, women in the study did not say that they would befriend such men. They were asked to associate the words "enemy, sex, friend" to different faces.