Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women use men but we can never use them

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
Women only view us as tools, Chad is viewed as his top tier genetics and rich incel is viewed as his money, But we can't view women as tools because we are misogynist and women are not only their bodies even though they boast on social media about wanting 10-5 percent of men in looks and height so we are not allowed to do anything that they do, We are objectifying them even though we are literally invisible if we don't meet their insane standards that 80-90% of the population of men don't have. The projection and gaslighting from these stupid whores is so funny men just need to wake up and kill all these faggots in government and kill all these whores in power positions ruining average and ugly mens lives, Women deserve nothing and should not be in power of government or jobs, Men can do the same things women can do except give birth to children and bitch about stuff that doesn't exist we literally don't need them once we get artificial wombs they are useless
also everything they use for comfort and survival is built off men, All of men's inventions made them the way they are but in their eyes we are all trash (Only chad) They mean chad when they say men, We don't even exist to them even though most of the things they use were made by ugly/average looking men

You can choose to not be a cuck
In some countries you are taxed 70% of your income or gov just plainly devaluate your money by money printing, 80% buying is done by woman just add 1+1 to where your tax money is going on you can't choose to don't be a cuck. You pay public school, public college, public healthcare, streets, welfare, food, everything that is mostly used by kids and Chad with good job.

Last edited:
You can choose to not be a cuck
your tax goes to these stupid whores who can't keep their legs closed for chad, Meanwhile they abort babies from normies and keep asking for more welfare

The projection and gaslighting from these stupid whores is so funny men just need to wake up and kill all these faggots in government and kill all these whores in power positions ruining average and ugly mens lives, Women deserve nothing and should not be in power of government or jobs, Men can do the same things women can do except give birth to children and bitch about stuff that doesn't exist we literally don't need them once we get artificial wombs they are useless
Gigabased.

I have a high IQ, so I would not need a woman to use me.

There's no woman who wants to be my friend, FWB, or SO.

Saad

@ShowerTaker thoughts

Shit, I have never asked a foid for a ride, or a free meal, or anything for that matter.

Foids are Parasites , They dont Care what you did , They only Care what They can Take

This Shit could be so over in a day or 2 but man became cucked and comply to law.

These Woman are Playing God at this point, while man watch the Show They cant participate in . JUST WTF MAN.

@ManletShowerTaker