Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women use extremely sexist language towards ugly men

Enemy of Humanity

Enemy of Humanity

nihilist
-
Toxic femininity is out of control. I find it funny how women cry so much about “abuse” when they regularly use objectifying language against ugly men. I’ve personally been called “creepy” “weird” “pedophile” ect. None of this was at all deserved. Just because I am ugly and try to go outside and live a normal life. Women attack me just for walking by them. The sexist language towards women basically just implies that they are sexually promiscuous and the sexist language towards ugly men implies they are rapist sexual predator monsters which is infinitely worse.

Women just talk, that’s all they can do. They don’t ever have to stop because males will get arrested if we shit them up ourselves.

no tolerance or positivity for subhumans

Abuse is when a subhuman stares at us for longer than a millisecond, incel. But that language isn't even "sexist" calling a foid a whore/slut in modern times is literally just calling a spade a spade. It's what they are, they love being called that by Chad. Calling a man an "asshole" isn't seen as misandrist just because the term is mostly used on men. :feelsjuice: