Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Women trying to coerce a meme

toilets in the military deserved to be used only as a sex toy.
They can't endure the physical or mental challenges of the soldier.

Actually nauseated :feelspuke:
How dare they objectify women like that
She was a strong independent kween and men don’t like that

No the joke is that military women delibaretly sleep with the whole barracks.
is this a legit way to ascend?

Rape to women is having sex with an incel. That's why they get so triggered over rape.

Philosophy of the modern world is "It's okay only when I say it."
You want to be a whore but not be called one.

It would serve good purpose because it motivates the men and raises morale.
If getting the best grades in the class was rewarded with sex with either some attractive foid teacher or a hot girl from the class itself all the boys would be giving their all every year.

If getting the best grades in the class was rewarded with sex with either some attractive foid teacher or a hot girl from the class itself all the boys would be giving their all every year.
And then be accepted to good universities and get productive jobs, fueling an economic powerhouse. But hey, im sure giving foids rights was a better idea than that.

Philosophy of the modern world is "It's okay only when I say it."

Lack of lifelong female contact, lack of any relationships with females at any point, including relatives.

And then be accepted to good universities and get productive jobs, fueling an economic powerhouse. But hey, im sure giving foids rights was a better idea than that.
No, inkwell, don't you know foids favoured feministic hellholes are usually first-world countries? Do you want to live in a third world "male-dominated" shithole?

That's literally the argument I saw today by a poster here. It's not like feminism is a luxury that is afforded only after being prosperous

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back