Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women treat me way better than Normie men

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
Yesterday I was explaining laboratory coursework to a girl who was I was partnered with and this Normscum out of fucking nowhere came onto us and said 'Woah Confessor you look kinda short today I am almost as tall as you'. This guy is like 3 to 4 inches shorter than me so yeah he is definitely not as tall as me. I didn't even understand what the fuck the question was supposed to mean. I directly asked him 'Are you insecure of your height ?' to which he hurridely replied no and dropped the topic. Later I realized he was trying one uppery on me infront of the girl.

This isn't the first case that has happened to me. Normie males seem to constantly do one uppery on me from Sixth Fucking Grade:lasereyes:. Back in 2023, the who girl who uses me as her Uber was asked by another normscum from her department 'Can he even ride a bike lmao ?' FUCKER I WILL RIDE THIS BIKE OVER YOU AND YOUR PARENTS ! This was too imply that I was somehow incompotent and she shouldn't hang out with me. Another infamous incident was in the last year of high school when a girl asked whether I was hitting the gym or not(I was way musuclar when I was 16 ironically) and this Vegcuck Gujjew also started doing one uppery and said 'No way he can do bodybuilding lol'(HOW ABOUT I SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A DUMBELL VEG FAGGOT !:lasereyes:). Through out my life I have had normie men belittle my achievements and try to do one uppery on me.

In contrast women while not always warm where at least cordial and polite to me. I never felt they thought of me as someone who was inherently a loser or someone creepy. Even in my College the niggers I ask for help regarding academics never do so but girls are more willing to help and be cooperative. They sure as hell never went out of their way to insult or belittle me. Fuck Normscum men. Even foids treat me better than them.

They all treat me the same

Mogger for having women lusting after you with respect

Mogger for having women lusting after you with respect
Where exactly did I mention lust or attraction in this post
treating you nicely =/ wanting to fuck you

They are not being nice. They are actually in FEAR. They FEAR that this subhuman inkler before her might rape and steal her shit. Foids know they are physically weaker. They are not as stupid as you think.

I am invisible to foids because I am INCEL

Fucking insecure faggots. Death to all NT normiescums (in GTA: Online)

Aren't you the one who defended curry bully in the video posted in the lounge?

Aren't you the one who defended curry bully in the video posted in the lounge?
Yeah cause it was funny tbh. Ultimately I think the curry couldn't bully the white because he was taller and white than the curry.

yeah i feel much worse when walking past a group of NT men than women

Most men are normscums tbh

100 percent fakecel. You just stated that women are polite to you and don't see you as creepy. In other words, you are obviously an above average normie.
Do you have any idea how actual incels (ugly guys in other words) get treated by foids? They treat unattractive males like leppers in the middle ages. Not even female cashiers will greet you back or even look at you and you come here talking about foids being polite to you and you giving them rides.

No shit men will try to undermine you and compete with you, this is normal behaviour in all groups of men.

Last edited:
They're all the same shit to me.

you're very correct. not sure why you got warned for humblebragging when its not like you said that foids are attracted to you, just pointing out that they treat you much better compared to normiescum. I hate normscums way more than I hate foids

@FakeFakecel @nice_try @Biowaste Removal @xkcdCleftcel
The state of .is in 2024 JFL!!!

Yesterday I was explaining laboratory coursework to a girl who was I was partnered with and this Normscum out of fucking nowhere came onto us and said 'Woah Confessor you look kinda short today I am almost as tall as you'. This guy is like 3 to 4 inches shorter than me so yeah he is definitely not as tall as me. I didn't even understand what the fuck the question was supposed to mean. I directly asked him 'Are you insecure of your height ?' to which he hurridely replied no and dropped the topic. Later I realized he was trying one uppery on me infront of the girl.

This isn't the first case that has happened to me. Normie males seem to constantly do one uppery on me from Sixth Fucking Grade:lasereyes:. Back in 2023, the who girl who uses me as her Uber was asked by another normscum from her department 'Can he even ride a bike lmao ?' FUCKER I WILL RIDE THIS BIKE OVER YOU AND YOUR PARENTS ! This was too imply that I was somehow incompotent and she shouldn't hang out with me. Another infamous incident was in the last year of high school when a girl asked whether I was hitting the gym or not(I was way musuclar when I was 16 ironically) and this Vegcuck Gujjew also started doing one uppery and said 'No way he can do bodybuilding lol'(HOW ABOUT I SMASH YOUR HEAD WITH A DUMBELL VEG FAGGOT !:lasereyes:). Through out my life I have had normie men belittle my achievements and try to do one uppery on me.

In contrast women while not always warm where at least cordial and polite to me. I never felt they thought of me as someone who was inherently a loser or someone creepy. Even in my College the niggers I ask for help regarding academics never do so but girls are more willing to help and be cooperative. They sure as hell never went out of their way to insult or belittle me. Fuck Normscum men. Even foids treat me better than them.
everyone treats me like shit except incels who have no choice but to hang around me

This is true men are extremely selfish and will backstab you for their benefits, but women are no better
It's humanity. It's a. Human problem that needs to be dealt with immediately

i like watching gore to see NT men suffering thats all they deserve

100 percent fakecel. You just stated that women are polite to you and don't see you as creepy. In other words, you are obviously an above average normie.
Do you have any idea how actual incels (ugly guys in other words) get treated by foids? They treat unattractive males like leppers in the middle ages. Not even female cashiers will greet you back or even look at you and you come here talking about foids being polite to you and you giving them rides.

No shit men will try to undermine you and compete with you, this is normal behaviour in all groups of men.
Yeah dude, i can't think of incident where I felt a woman wasn't disgusted by my face

Last edited:
hang your self mogger

No one treated me badly in a long time, I’ve just been ignored.