Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based women treat incels more as pets that they can use for attention, than actual people

Q

quandaledingle

Faggot
-
the title (can someone let me know if having the entire statement in the title is allowed, i don’t want to get banned for a lazy post)

you should elaborate. i don't think the statement in the title is true, exactly.

you should elaborate. i don't think the statement in the title is true, exactly.
whenever an incel thinks he has a chance with a foid, and he thinks he’s gonna ascend, the foid gets with someone, showing that she never cared about the incel in the first place and was only using them for attention when the chad wasn’t texting her

What about dogpill? Pets get more attention from foids than us

2798792 B7C3B15D C2B0 4839 9756 B18A2E80DEF2

whenever an incel thinks he has a chance with a foid, and he thinks he’s gonna ascend, the foid gets with someone, showing that she never cared about the incel in the first place and was only using them for attention when the chad wasn’t texting her

foids dote on their pets and pamper them. some fuck dogs.
it's not a good comparison.
replace "incel" in your post with "pet" and it doesn't make any sense.

Femoid ego is high, even with average and ugly looking ones.

They treat incels as maggots and won’t touch us with a 10 foot stick

foids dote on their pets and pamper them. some fuck dogs.
it's not a good comparison.
replace "incel" in your post with "pet" and it doesn't make any sense.
This OP. More like "emotional pillow", "jester", or "money machine".

If you said men instead of incels that statement would have been GIGABASED.

Mogs me.
I'm too ugly, too autistic to be treated as a pet.

At best I'm treated as a pest, a repulsive and disgusting little creature.

oh, this was an "infiltrator."
in hindsight, this does seem like it's written by a soyboy pretending to know how incels think.

ok faggot infiltrator :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back