Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women today don't even have the common decency engage with ugly men

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Even if men are talking with a fat ugly woman they don't find attractive, most men will still have the decency to engage in conversation with her, greet her, and treat her like a respectable human being. Women on the other hand, have no qualms about behaving rudely and cold towards men they won't find attractive because they see almost no value to them. In fact, they don't even want to acknowledge their existence. It's like you are not even fully human, you are essentially piece of trash that would be better off elsewhere.
I've experience this time and time again. Fucking bitches don't even have the decency to say hi to me when I greet them. Only the older ones in their 40s reply when I say hi to them or good morning, especially at work.

Even if men are talking with a fat ugly woman they don't find attractive, most men will still have the decency to engage in conversation with her, greet her, and treat her like a respectable human being. Women on the other hand, have no qualms about behaving rudely and cold towards men they won't find attractive because they see almost no value to them. In fact, they don't even want to acknowledge their existence. It's like you are not even fully human, you are essentially piece of trash that would be better off elsewhere.
I've experience this time and time again. Fucking bitches don't even have the decency to say hi to me when I greet them. Only the older ones in their 40s reply when I say hi to them or good morning, especially at work.
I dont think all of them are like this

Foids hate us, because we are the manifestation of their fear that their own failed genetics (except with Stacies) will be revealed in their own male offspring, so like any unpleasant reminder, they wish they could permanently do away with us.

Even if men are talking with a fat ugly woman they don't find attractive, most men will still have the decency to engage in conversation with her, greet her, and treat her like a respectable human being.
Men are horny beasts willing to fuck anything with a hole.

They don't have to pretend to see you as human anymore.