Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women think, we depend on them

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Because of some simps on this forum, women think, we all worship them and pray to them.

I don’t worship women and i don’t need women. You may think: If you don’t need them, why are you here? Just because someone is an incel and accepts that he is one, it doesen’t mean that he needs women and can’t live without them. I can live without women, i did it all my life and i never cried a tear because of it.
Women are not special, they are not beautiful, it’s just that as a man your hormones make you think more of them than they actually are.

I don’t depend on them, in fact, if shit still remains the same, maybe I will just hire a hooker eventually, idk.

Having a fine start to the day aren't we? Good on you to realise that water is wet. You're not the only one. Cheers

Having a fine start to the day aren't we? Good on you to realise that water is wet. You're not the only one. Cheers
Don’t answer my posts if you are a low iq retard

Last edited:
Don’t answer my posts if you are a low iq retard
You're a negroid aren't you? You don't have anything going for your retorts, just empty comments. Go coom to your dad's dick babycel