Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women think they can win a physical fight against a man

• Thread starter !CircumcisedManlet!
  • Start date
!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★
I swear, Marvel movies and movies in general have given sheltered first world women overwhelming confidence in their physical ability. They honestly think, and believe that they can single handed let kick a mans ass, even if they are bigger, taller, and heavier.

Look at this roast I found in the comments of a South Park video. What a fucking liar, “me and my cousin beat up men way bigger than us! We use kicks!”
Imagine being 28 years old and unironically thinking you are some superhero who can beat up men.
Reality check, we can kill you in a single punch.

Attachments

• CEC638E6-4DD0-4D0D-BB49-09D573B9DC87.jpeg
    CEC638E6-4DD0-4D0D-BB49-09D573B9DC87.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 7838C7CD-E72C-43BF-8993-1E4A0192B9EE.jpeg
    7838C7CD-E72C-43BF-8993-1E4A0192B9EE.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 139
All women think they can fight a man until they actually get hit. Their just like children in that regard

The reason the can win is because if the tall strong man dares to even defend himself foid's army of simps will moblynch him :feelskek::feelskek:

>5'9
>180

Only thing she needs to kick is food out of her mouth
1532128784 risitas33

once again tall foids showing their contempt towards 130 pound manlets,
bet I'd still beat her up despite her size advantage,
also in training men are super high inhib around foids,
in fight or flight situaiton men would destroy her,
men also have faster reaction times

Imagine being 28 years old and unironically thinking you are some superhero who can beat up men.
Bro most women don't even need to be punched. Just a single strong shove will knock their ass to the ground and have them acting as if they just got hit by a train lmao. Women overestimate that all men will be weak beta simps to them and let themselves be walked all over

once again tall foids showing their contempt towards 130 pound manlets,
bet I'd still beat her up despite her size advantage,
also in training men are super high inhib around foids,
One good punch to her fat gut and she’ll be so winded and baffled that someone actually hit her.

Women think they can win a physical fight against a man​

They honestly think, and believe that they can single handed let kick a mans ass, even if they are bigger, taller, and heavier.
They can, given the right conditions.

There are women who are smaller/shorter/lighter than me who could defeat me in a fight.

A lot of that might have to do with my apprehensiveness about hurting a woman (not to mention fear of social/legal repercussions)

But even looking past that (let's say the woman drugs me to become some kind of violence-zombie) there are still things women could do to get a leg-up on me in a fight.

For example, if I fight in a straight-forward way to attempt to use my mass to win (for example I do a running shoulder-check) she might fight smarter than me and do something like toss some dust in my eyes, or use knife/keys to rake my face or another vulnerable area like my testicles.

We should freely acknowledge that women -can- win fights...

This of course doesn't mean they are LIKELY to.

The more complex a fighting technique you use (ie whipping out your keys and raking a guy's eyes, like a woman should do to me if I attack her) the more training you need to do to be able to do it in a stressful situation. Women who put in the time (or occasionally have good instincts or awareness) can pull this off, but one who only thought about it a couple times would prob just freeze up.

My advantage as a heavier person is basically that odds are in a fight me and someone else would panic and get tangled up and fall down, but me falling atop them would prob do more damage than them falling atop me.

OTOH my higher weight also means I can't do shit like do tight turns, so a foid who plays a lot of sports and has good pivoting reflexes would trip me the fuck up and make me twist my knee and then I go fall on my side and then she could just soccer-kick me in the face.

Look at this roast I found in the comments of a South Park video. What a fucking liar, “me and my cousin beat up men way bigger than us! We use kicks!”

You don't need to be a superhero to beat up men. It is entirely possible that a pair of foid cousins go around beating up guys.

Yes in theory a lot of men could end a foid w/ a single punch, but the odds of us throwing those punches at full-strength are pretty low.

We're like superman, being around foids is living in a word of cardboard, we instinctively hold back out of fear of hurting them.

You can LARP all you want about how :blackpill: you are but if it came down to it you would be surprised by :bluepill: lurking below the surface acting like weighted clothing preventing you going all-out against a foid compared to how you'd defend yourself against a man.

Also even if I had no mental blockers and was willing to throw haymakers at foids to win fights, it's still plausible a foid could be fitter than me and outmaneuver me so that those punches miss by moving with more agility than I do.

All women think they can fight a man until they actually get hit. Their just like children in that regard
This applies to us too, if you think you can dominate a foid in a fight casually like she's a little puppy you're going to be very surprised if she does something like jab her finger into your eye-socket and blind you.

A lot of us can't predict how much an injury will fuck us up. Both sexes can be arrogant.

reminds me of when the williams sisters thought they could beat any male tennis star and they both lost to some lowly ranked male tennis player jfl

This applies to us too, if you think you can dominate a foid in a fight casually like she's a little puppy you're going to be very surprised if she does something like jab her finger into your eye-socket and blind you.

A lot of us can't predict how much an injury will fuck us up. Both sexes can be arrogant.
True, if the woman is smart she wouldn't play it fair when fighting a man, any tool or trick would be fair in her eyes and could be fatal to the man

in training men are super high inhib around foids,
By the time we get into full fight+flight mode around a foid (we have built-in delayed reactions for this) a foid could cripple us attacking our vital spots.

on average definitely, but there's probably a lot of foids who maintain better athleticism than a lot of us and could have better instincts/reflexes for avoiding/attacking

I think a lot of us here are of below-average fitness so we shouldn't be acting like we're the average dude that could beat them, we'd underperform

Anyway I have no desire to fight foids, but I guess if there are foid cousins going around ambushing innocent men for no reason we should start rehearsing how to preserve our eyeballs in such situations.
Bro most women don't even need to be punched. Just a single strong shove will knock their ass to the ground and have them acting as if they just got hit by a train lmao.
I think in the example of the foid bragging about her cousin beating up dudes she probably has enough scrapping experience to keep her balance from a shove long as she sees it coming.

Isn't incredibly hard to splat a foot back in a reverse lunge if you get tilted.

I could def absorb a variety of shoves if I saw them coming.

Course I'm often very zoned out so not sure if I would. I try to force myself to imagine those around me might attack me to compensate for my bad instincts.

Women overestimate that all men will be weak beta simps to them and let themselves be walked all over
I mean, they're probably right 99% of the time so I understand why

Last edited:
Unless your name is Cris Cyborg do not try that shit. And even then chicks like Cyborg and Amanda Nunes are the .1 percent of women that could probably hold their own against some untrained chimp, but definitely not fucking with any man with a modicum of skill.

One good punch to her fat gut and she’ll be so winded and baffled that someone actually hit her.
If women are ambushing you in pairs you're not guaranteed to be able to get off a punch like that tho
reminds me of when the williams sisters thought they could beat any male tennis star and they both lost to some lowly ranked male tennis player jfl
Tennis has a lot more rules that make the outcome a lot more predictable than fights.

So does MMA for that matter. I'd much rather face a woman in an MMA match than a street fight, street fights have too many variables.

There are thousands (heck probably millions) of women who could defeat me in an MMA match (I have negligible training and experience) but I'm confident there are 2x to 3x as many women who could beat me in street fights compared to MMA because of the increased variables that could work against me.

Women are good at deception and multi-tasking which is an asset in street fights.

Last edited:

This almost sounds like @Your Personality's soy cuck :feelskek: are you afraid of fat foids too :lul::lul::lul:

This almost sounds like @Your Personality's soy cuck :feelskek: are you afraid of fat foids too :lul::lul::lul:
I try to have rational fears of the harm anyone could possible due to me.

Sounds like you think you could take me in a fight bro. Gimme your stats.

I try to have rational fears of the harm anyone could possible due to me.

Sounds like you think you could take me in a fight bro. Gimme your stats.
Nice attempt at deflecting there buddy :feelsjuice:

Are you telling me you're afraid of fat foids? :lul::lul::lul:

Nice attempt at deflecting there buddy :feelsjuice:
Are you telling me you're afraid of fat foids? :lul::lul::lul:
There is not unafraid/afraid dichotomy but a spectrum of progressive fear.

Any heavy object that toppled into my knee could dislocate my knee and fuck me up.

This includes landwhales, so why shouldn't I be wary of them?

I'm not saying I'm guaranteed to be terrified and cry of her (though tbh I might do that in any conflict, I'm very pacifist in nature and emotionally vulnerable) but I have reasonable concerns that she could injure me.

Fat foids can still jab you in the eye with their fingers or fall on you and fuck up your knee/ankle. Those are things that could fuck you up for a long time.

Why wouldn't you have fear of those outcomes and let that fear shape your behavior to be on guard around her?

Arrogance is foolish.

Still waiting for your stats BTW sounds like you're challenging my manhood.
If you mog me you may motivate me to improve myself to outlift you.

I swear, Marvel movies and movies in general have given sheltered first world women overwhelming confidence in their physical ability. They honestly think, and believe that they can single handed let kick a mans ass, even if they are bigger, taller, and heavier.

she could easily beat me up and i'd let her do it tbh..

Last edited:
There is not unafraid/afraid dichotomy but a spectrum of progressive fear.

Any heavy object that toppled into my knee could dislocate my knee and fuck me up.

This includes landwhales, so why shouldn't I be wary of them?

I'm not saying I'm guaranteed to be terrified and cry of her (though tbh I might do that in any conflict, I'm very pacifist in nature and emotionally vulnerable) but I have reasonable concerns that she could injure me.

Fat foids can still jab you in the eye with their fingers or fall on you and fuck up your knee/ankle. Those are things that could fuck you up for a long time.

Why wouldn't you have fear of those outcomes and let that fear shape your behavior to be on guard around her?

Arrogance is foolish.

Still waiting for your stats BTW sounds like you're challenging my manhood.
If you mog me you may motivate me to improve myself to outlift you.
Just admit you're afraid of fat foids :lul::lul::lul:

There's no need to post walltext that aint worth reading :feelskek:

Just admit you're afraid of fat foids :lul::lul::lul:
There's no need to post walltext that aint worth reading :feelskek:
you're pretty low IQ if you can't understand what I mean about discrete v. continuum

I am afraid of EVERYONE, but to varying degrees.

@Dregster666 still waiting on your stats, just because I'm afraid of you doesn't mean I won't fight you, come at me

@Dregster666 still waiting on your stats, just because I'm afraid of you doesn't mean I won't fight you, come at me
If I wasnt living in a first world country I'd tell you, but as it stands, that is doxxfuel :society:

If I wasnt living in a first world country I'd tell you, but as it stands, that is doxxfuel :society:
sounds like you are 'afraid' of doxxing fren
so we are FearBros

sounds like you are 'afraid' of doxxing fren
so we are FearBros
Not the same

Im not afraid of no bitch with a hole.

The government is a completely different animal :feelsugh:

Not the same
Im not afraid of no bitch with a hole.
The government is a completely different animal :feelsugh:
Government already has my dox, they can be corrupt and fuck with me true but they also have careers to think about whereas non-gov terrorists usually have nothing to live for but random boogymen they fixate on like one of us and think their life will magically have worth if they take us out

A foid could do something like throw a molotov at where you sleep, why wouldn't you be afraid of that?

Government already has my dox, they can be corrupt and fuck with me true but they also have careers to think about whereas non-gov terrorists usually have nothing to live for but random boogymen they fixate on like one of us and think their life will magically have worth if they take us out

Ive no idea where you live :feelswhere:
A foid could do something like throw a molotov at where you sleep, why wouldn't you be afraid of that?
That's an extreme example that is only possible if the foid is hanging out with thugmaxxed degenerates who gave her the molotov in the first place :feelswhat:

Either way im not wary of the person for their sheer presence, Im worried about the weapon in that scenario or the potential group that's already simping for her :bigbrain:

One day reality will beat her up.

That's an extreme example that is only possible if the foid is hanging out with thugmaxxed degenerates who gave her the molotov in the first place :feelswhat:
Molotovs aren't high-tech, anyone can make them, a foid could easily make one, just need rag and wine.

Either way im not wary of the person for their sheer presence, Im worried about the weapon in that scenario or the potential group that's already simping for her :bigbrain:
The sheer presence could involve a concealed weapon.

Also even without material weapons, a foid can still move in unpredictable ways that could cause you harm, even accidentally.

IE you still need situational awareness so she doesn't trip and fall on you and then you get impaled on some fence you didn't notice behind you.

Don't assume combat to be on some infinite featureless plane, the environment can work against you even as a result of conflict with people who don't know how to use it.

Molotovs aren't high-tech, anyone can make them, a foid could easily make one, just need rag and wine.

Bruh now you're expecting me to give foid credit for making one :lul::lul::lul:

Do you know how rare a ballsy foid like that is :lul:

Stop letting capeshit movies brainwash you nigga

The sheer presence could involve a concealed weapon.

Also even without material weapons, a foid can still move in unpredictable ways that could cause you harm, even accidentally.

:feelskek:
IE you still need situational awareness so she doesn't trip and fall on you and then you get impaled on some fence you didn't notice behind you.

Bruh stop it :feelshaha:
Don't assume combat to be on some infinite featureless plane, the environment can work against you even as a result of conflict with people who don't know how to use it.
Im not, but this is just a classic example of overthinking things to defend your point of view :feelsugh:

Bruh now you're expecting me to give foid credit for making one :lul::lul::lul:
What credit? It requires minimal skill to do.

Do you know how rare a ballsy foid like that is :lul:
Neither of us know how frequent it is.
Foids tend to avoid risk though so they'd prob get a guy to do it mos tof the time but doesn't mean they're incapable of doing molotovs themselves.
God knows they'd get away with it more often on some insanity plea.

Bruh stop it :feelshaha:
dude I bet if we scrapped I would trip and fall on your leg and you'd go down and that could happen if you grappled with a landwhale too

this is just a classic example of overthinking things to defend your point of view :feelsugh:
my POV is you're underthinking how unpredictable how combat can be

What credit? It requires minimal skill to do.

Maybe to you, but you forget how lazy foids actually are :feelsjuice:
Neither of us know how frequent it is.
Foids tend to avoid risk though so they'd prob get a guy to do it mos tof the time but doesn't mean they're incapable of doing molotovs themselves.
God knows they'd get away with it more often on some insanity plea.

dude I bet if we scrapped I would trip and fall on your leg and you'd go down and that could happen if you grappled with a landwhale too

my POV is you're underthinking how unpredictable how combat can be
Nah im really not

You're acting like every foid is a walking Ronda Rousey trained to be turbo coordinated, packed with peds and testosterone :feelshaha:

Maybe to you, but you forget how lazy foids actually are :feelsjuice:
if a foid can microwave a pizza pop she can make a molotov

50% chance she drops it an immolates herself but she can still make it

You're acting like every foid is a walking Ronda Rousey trained to be turbo coordinated, packed with peds and testosterone :feelshaha:
no, I'm talking about landwhales tripping and falling being actually somewhat dangerous if combined with environmental factors

you don't need to be Rhonda to be dangerous.

imagine fighting this:

foids have pointy jewelry and shit that could rake you up even by accident

if a foid can microwave a pizza pop she can make a molotov

50% chance she drops it an immolates herself but she can still make it

no, I'm talking about landwhales tripping and falling being actually somewhat dangerous if combined with environmental factors

Alot of ifs and buts there buddy :feelsjuice:
you don't need to be Rhonda to be dangerous.

imagine fighting this:

foids have pointy jewelry and shit that could rake you up even by accident

“Women are as strong as men”
“Woman can win against the average guy but only if we have the advantage of martial arts training and being atleast ~70th percentile in height”

then implies that 130lbs isn’t a man.. because 130lbs is small.. and small is not a characteristic male feature. Large is the characteristic male feature, obviously in contrast to small women.. but somehow women are just as strong as men. Apparently size is totally inconsequential..

reminder that 100% of female power derives from (cuck) men threatening violence on their behalf. Precisely because women are incapable of a nontrivial degree of violence against men, so they can’t force their will into existence. They have to dangle pussy in front of cuck men or tug on their heartstrings/sense of morality in exchange for some teeth behind their will.

Last edited:
An average uncucked guy can beat the shit out of a female mma fighter.

No one wins against a crowbar. :dab:

Women at my old job used to make me let them lift heavy things because they didn't think I was able to lift them. I'm too small, height-wise and bulk-wise.

Less work for me, I suppose.

Don't be mistaken - some weak cuck-tier males could lose a fight to a foid. They don't train for the incel uprising/race war like they should.