Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women think they are the good guy in their story and YOU are the aggressive, ugly little asshole who CHOOSES to be that way. At most an NPC

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
At best, you're an ugly NPC who needs to get out of the way and get back to paying taxes or serving women or whatever shit job you have.

At worst, you're the bad guy for calling out that women like chads.

Anything a woman does to you is good and justified in her mind. Whatever the hero of the story needs to kill off the ugly little balding loser that you are, you non-chad piece of shit.

Essentially a woman is jesus... in her own head.

Hey shitstain, what have you done to worship women lately?

A woman is not a cartesian subject.

In my story females are the true and personified evil

What are "Women"? I know of no such thing.
Narcissism is off-the-chain for these femoids.

The foid commandments:
1. Feelings, not facts.
2. Words, not deeds.

At best, you're an ugly NPC who needs to get out of the way and get back to paying taxes or serving women or whatever shit job you have.

At worst, you're the bad guy for calling out that women like chads.

Anything a woman does to you is good and justified in her mind. Whatever the hero of the story needs to kill off the ugly little balding loser that you are, you non-chad piece of shit.

Essentially a woman is jesus... in her own head.

Hey shitstain, what have you done to worship women lately?
In my story females are the true and personified evil
Women are the archetypal Lilith and Hekate. The Mother of Evil and Queen of hell.
Remember it is Eve who gave the apple to Adam.

women are bad.

Imagine letting the villains win, how did we fuck up so badly to reach such a state.

Its not my fault I was born ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back