Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘Women tend to use suicide methods that don’t leave a mess behind because they don’t want to traumatise people’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Women tend to use suicide methods that don’t leave a mess behind because they don’t want to traumatise people’.

It wasn’t in that exact wording but I saw a foid basically say this and this was coming from a self-labelled feminist too which explains it, it was in response to the fact men commit suicide more than me if I recall right.

Why can’t feminists just admit that MOST women claiming to be suicidal are just claiming this type of shit for attention? Because you know, the majority of the female gender live for attention and validation anyway.

There was a foid from IT who’s reddit account is now suspended who was encouraging male suicide so why would most women care about traumatising anyone? Most women don’t feel empathy and just virtue signal.

Last edited:
‘Women tend to use suicide methods that don’t leave a mess behind because they don’t want to traumatise people’.

It wasn’t in that exact wording but I saw a foid basically say this and this was coming from a self-labelled feminist too which explains it, it was in response to the fact men commit suicide more than me if I recall right.

Why feminists and society just admit that MOST women claiming to be suicidal are just claiming this type of shit for attention? Because you know, the majority of the female gender live for attention and validation anyway.
because that would force them to admit to a female flaw. Which is something they will never do.

It's because even in death, women care about how they look.

Females tend to be rather expressive with their emotions while Men tend to not be so expressive, to the point of being a brick wall when it comes to expression. The reason this happens is because of our culture. Men are always told to "man up" and "stop whining" while Foids get all the help when they start crying. It is a holdover from a delusional Chivalrous society that had no point existing in the first place.

The reason why Foids commit suicide less is because they wear their emotions on their sleeves and it is SOOOOO easy to know what the smooth brains are thinking. They make it really obvious on Social Media.. literally doing it for attention.

Men don't do this because the abuse we experience when we are younger society just shuns us for. So is it any wonder why we don't open up? If the society you live in historically has never cared about you opening up before then why bother trying to open up? What would opening up even do?

Females tend to be rather expressive with their emotions while Men tend to not be so expressive, to the point of being a brick wall when it comes to expression. The reason this happens is because of our culture. Men are always told to "man up" and "stop whining" while Foids get all the help when they start crying. It is a holdover from a delusional Chivalrous society that had no point existing in the first place.

The reason why Foids commit suicide less is because they wear their emotions on their sleeves and it is SOOOOO easy to know what the smooth brains are thinking. They make it really obvious on Social Media.. literally doing it for attention.

Men don't do this because the abuse we experience when we are younger society just shuns us for. So is it any wonder why we don't open up? If the society you live in historically has never cared about you opening up before then why bother trying to open up? What would opening up even do?
Society worships foids.

Women don't really wanna kill themselves. They love their privileged lives enough to not use the methods that could really kill them.

Women don't want to kill themselves. They want the attention from doing it. If they never did this though, nobody would care about suicide because it would be a thing that only killed men.

Heard it many times. A hilarious example of the extent of the WAW Effect. Because finding someone unconscious and having to drag them to the hospital and wait to see whether they live or die is so much less traumatic than finding a dead body.

They want to leave a pretty corpse behind so they still look cute for their funereal/post mortem pictures

‘Women tend to use suicide methods that don’t leave a mess behind because they don’t want to traumatise people’
That's soyspeak for "women are pussies" :feelskek:

It's how you know they are full of shit. The most effective methods tend to be the most violent. I'd like to not leave a massive mess for some poor schmuck to clean up after I blow my head apart with a shotgun, but it is the best method.

‘Why can’t feminists just admit that MOST women claiming to be suicidal are just claiming this type of shit for attention? Because you know, the majority of the female gender live for attention and validation anyway.

Women pretend to "self harm" but then make a tiny scratch on their arm that never leaves a scar.

I'm almost certain that all "female suicide victims" were just foids looking for attention and failing miserably resulting in killing themselves. Women never actually want to kill themselves, they want attention.

Tbh this should be obvious to even normies but alas npc’s have no critical thinking skills.

Women attempt suicide more yet men commit suicide more. Why?

Stacy take “pills”:feelsgah: to kill herself.

Incel shoots himself in the head with a shotgun or ropes.:feelsrope:

Tbh this should be obvious to even normies but alas npc’s have no critical thinking skills.

Women attempt suicide more yet men commit suicide more. Why?

Stacy take “pills”:feelsgah: to kill herself.

Incel shoots himself in the head with a shotgun or ropes.:feelsrope:
After seeing foids encourage suicide on IT, I have a hard time believing they give a toss about leaving a mess behind for others.

After seeing foids encourage suicide on IT, I have a hard time believing they give a toss about leaving a mess behind for others.
They don't give rat's fat ass if they leave a mess behind, just look at how they act in their daily lives. They fear if they are unable to revoke their choice at any time. Making a choice and sticking with it, the horror!

They don't give rat's fat ass if they leave a mess behind, just look at how they act in their daily lives. They fear if they are unable to revoke their choice at any time. Making a choice and sticking with it, the horror!
Seen foids encourage this shit when it comes to men.

Seen foids encourage this shit when it comes to men.
Because they don't see most the men as men, but roaches. You know basic blackpill 101, 80/20 rule on mating. Wouldn't you courage roaches to suicide if it only had upsides for you? That is their modus operandi, delete roaches for ease of mind and breed with Chad.

Women use less "messy" ways of killing themselves because they want to preserve their looks, because that's the most valuable thing about them.

Women use less "messy" ways of killing themselves because they want to preserve their looks, because that's the most valuable thing about them.
Yeah, they want to look good even in death.

It's because even in death, women care about how they look.
Partly this, but also, women choose relatively less violent methods since they want a chance to survive, and hence gain attention. When men decide to kill themselves, they mean to do it and find methods that are guaranteed to kill them

Foids tend to choose less effective suicide methods

it's traumatizing to be falsely accused of rape.
it's traumatizing to be divorce-raped and lose half your financial holdings.
it's traumatizing to have your body be cut apart limb by limb and killed before you have a chance to be born and live your life.
yes, foids truly care about other people's trauma and that's why they use ineffective methods of suicide.

Ngl, imagine killing yourself as a woman. They would not have lasted a day in the shoes of a truecel. So weak. So pathetic. So sad. :feelsLSD:

Why can’t feminists just admit that MOST women claiming to be suicidal are just claiming this type of shit for attention? Because you know, the majority of the female gender live for attention and validation anyway.

There was a foid from IT who’s reddit account is now suspended who was encouraging male suicide so why would most women care about traumatising anyone? Most women don’t feel empathy and just virtue signal.
Lol women don’t succeed because they’re not actually trying to kill themselves they just want the attention and for people to think they’re deep and had a hard life etc.

Lol women don’t succeed because they’re not actually trying to kill themselves they just want the attention and for people to think they’re deep and had a hard life etc.
Yeah, I’m sure they try hard to fight it when they are close to death.

JFL what a shitty excuse from foids. Who the fuck cares about minor details when you are going to kill yourself. These whores do not think twice before ruining someone's life by making false rape accusations and they want to bullshit me into they care about anything at all?

JFL what a shitty excuse from foids. Who the fuck cares about minor details when you are going to kill yourself. These whores do not think twice before ruining someone's life by making false rape accusations and they want to bullshit me into they care about anything at all?
They just lie.

They just lie.
They aren't even good at it, but whatever works to victimize themselves I guess. Soycucks will believe these lying whores anyway no matter how unlogical and retarded their lies are.

[UWSL]They just say that to pass themselves off as empathetic people and get the positive attention they desire. The most toxic person I have ever met on a suicide forum was a foid who said that kind of bs, as if she cared about the welfare of others. In the other instant, I saw comments from her judging and treating others members with a total lack of respect.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]Honestly, hypocritical people like that I wish everything bad happens to them. I hope she is raped, die slowly, choking on her own blood.[/UWSL]

The fact that foids will belittle male suicide like this is rage inducing

The reason foids use less lethal suicide methods is because they want to be able to say "i tried 2 commit suicide!!11" even though this was her 5th 'attempt' so far.

Not only does this attention whoring attract nearby simps that will cater to her every whim, it might also increase the possibility of some chad coming along and pity-fucking her.

They just want to leave a pretty corpse behind to attentionwhore

Women attempt suicide more than men but don't die cuz they do it for attention

My end will be an explosive one

They use method that doesn't work, like all attention whores.