Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women STILL getting rekt in Syria and Turkey

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
God is good. Allah willing, the death toll from the godsent earthquake has surpassed 50k. Women are the primary victims, as is the case for all natural disasters because women are shit. We always talk about "women and children" because the two are indistinguishable.

This woman was pulled from rubble. Then days later her house collapsed in an aftershock and had to be saved from rubble again!

Women bleeding all over themselves like incontinent BABIES because they don't have their panty-diapers AKA period pads

Women are the biggest victims of the earthquake. Good.

Now pregnant sex-having SLUTS want help from men

I hate women and welcome their suffering.

id be supprised if this earthquake is even real not just fabricated lies and news headline

It's likely to triple, tbh, they're only counting identified bodies as "deaths". :feelsjuice:

Fucking whores just can't stop bleeding all over the place. Disgusting!

I am in my comfy warm bed eating popeyes chicken sandwich while watching youtube videos. It feels good to lifemog earthquake foids.

I am in my comfy warm bed eating popeyes chicken sandwich while watching youtube videos. It feels good to lifemog earthquake foids.

Foids shouldn’t of gotten pregnant. I’m not having sex I don’t see why it is so difficult for them to not have sex

The day that incels mogged foids. Nobody went er so the EaRthquake did jfl. When disasters happen to normies gaslight them for bad karma

the EaRth took vengeance on women using EaRthquakes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back