Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women > Single Moms > Children > Men

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
Women, including single moms, in general have more social value than men in general and children in general. Men are disposable, while children can be respawned. In nature, females are willing to sacrifice their babies to mate with the alpha male who killed them, or gobble them up to restore her energy. Cases where females are willing to sacrifice everything for their young in nature are rare. You don't blow up the factory to save a defective product. You use better material and keep reproducing.

The factory is valued so high, the workers would rather have a faulty machine than risk its disapproval. The statistics on single mothers are countless - their children lose out on all levels of life. Yet society, even the "traditionalist" conservatives, refuse to address the root of the problem - sex outside of marriage and divorce. It used to be ordained by God sex was only for the raising of the family and your duties could not be avoided short of an emergency. Marriages used to be forced at shotgun point - and rightfully so.

People would rather have their children violent and stupid than A. Imply a woman is a slut. B. Imply violence towards a woman. C. Make a woman unhappy. While men are also shown mercy here, this is because women tolerate it. The patriarchy in the past couldn't exsist without women's approval to be taken care of. Now that they can take care of themselves, they and the society that caters to them drops the fucking ball.

TL;DR: Fuck single mothers, take them down a peg.

Last edited:
After children comes Dogs / Cats , Then Man

After children comes Dogs / Cats , Then Man
Dogs are more filthy than cats. However, I wouldn't have any if I were living on my own because killing myself is like giving free food to them. Not trying to blame neither of them, but having lack of access on food will force them to eat whatever they encounter, including my already hanging body from the ceiling.

"Eggs are valuable than sperm"