Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women Sincerely Want Short Men ERADICATED

Heightframeface

Heightframeface

Banned
-
vulbl.png
1407460159384.png

2ylvhfn.png
cda8b948-2806-427f-8e20-df8a619727df.jpg

1390972718834.png
HgZYrHq.jpg

Given these are just a few examples of what a sliver of ignorant girls said on a silly social media site, but it's obvious that most girls are biologically similar to each other. It pisses me off that short men are made to be the asexual clown of society that gets brushed off like dust in the wind, but there are so called 'fat acceptance movements' that are pandered to make obese war-pigs feel like they're a princess who's entitled to the tall, mesomorphic, hunk, while still guzzling down junk food and milkshakes with reckless abandon. Hypergamy will never die, and men are on the losing side.

Last edited:
fucking rip, one of these days Ima make an diffERence

& They breed them. What a mindless organism. :feelscry:

You will never see girls say this about tall guys.

Tallcels = volcels

And bald men also. Post a brutal baldpill next time.

Heightism is is the most socially accepted forms of lookism. It's the reason I am blackpilled

I knew a guy in HS who was barely 160cm tall he was a slayer.

I too know one whos 5'7 and is a former slayer

A lot of these are niggers and hambeasts.

JUST LOL if you're under 7' tall and not a half man half centaur with a 20 inch horse cock

I knew a guy in HS who was barely 160cm tall he was a slayer.

I too know one whos 5'7 and is a former slayer
In High School it's easier to be slayer if you're short or ugly because women are not influenced by society to the same degree. They want a guy that they're emotionally and physically attracted to, not one that will be a good status symbol.

In High School it's easier to be slayer if you're short or ugly because women are not influenced by society to the same degree. They want a guy that they're emotionally and physically attracted to, not one that will be a good status symbol.

That manlet has legit a 6/10 gf while being a 5.5. I also see short guys with hot girls very often.

As long youre not ugly or under 170 youre good.

Just dont be a hideous midget is the most legit theory

all normies want short men eradicated