Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women shouldn't be with men

which kind of man?

what ethnicity?

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

If all men are dead then toilets would just start slaughtering each other.

Good, more men should view foids as inferior beings because that's objectively true. That's perfectly normal in a well adjusted, sane, functioning society. Cuntoids are naturally weak, submissive, docile and cowardly so they can never defeat men in any fair competition anyways.

Last edited:
All of this until Chad comes along

very curious, what kind of gentle giants with wonderful personalities has she interacted with for her to get that conclusion about all men :chad:

genocide on 50% of the population who are also half the requirements for humanity to continue? good luck with that

also, she studied so hard and made it through law school for the sole purpose of ruining men’s lives you cannot make this up

When they say men they mean Chad

They already reject 80%

"Incels need to stop hating women"

"Kill all men"

They have to enjoy this power they have, but sooner or later they will lost everything.

Black Tyrones so they put the blame on all men because they are too scared to shun Tyrone
Challenge: Be @WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV and dont talk about BBC or Tyrones for one day.

Difficulty: Impossible

Challenge: Be @WWW.FBI.NIGGER.GOV and dont talk about BBC or Tyrones for one day.

Difficulty: Impossible
I went a whole week without discussing Tyrone and 3+ months without mentioning BBC:feelskek:

Hope that witch of an aunt gets stabbed by a gang member
I wish more men will realise that women hate them and are using them as a means to an end

The fact that sub still exists says everything about reddit's biases.

There is rarely any good men
Translation: "ONLY MY LOOKSMATCH WILL APPROACH ME AND 6'8 ARYAN CHADS THAT ARE 200X MORE VALUABLE THAN ME ONLY GAF ABOUT MY FUCKHOLES WAHHHHHHH"