Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women shouldn't be allowed to drive

And by the way, you're trying to make it seem like I "support" equality by using the hypothetical as a means to imply i'm with it. Again, nice try but that's not the case.
I can't believe you're still going with this hypothetical bullshit. It's so painfully clear what your beliefs are.

Either way, you're a cuck. You're also denying traditional values wouldn't help us to not be incel.
It's really sad you're allowed to post here, cuckqueer.

You're clearly arguing against traditional values and taking away female rights. Is that cucked? Yes and I will never deny it's cucked, redditor.
You're the reason men are cucked. You're not a man, you're a bitch and I hope you get ER'd.

Last edited:
I can't believe you're still going with this hypothetical bullshit. It's so painfully clear what your beliefs are.

Either way, you're a cuck. You're also denying traditional values wouldn't help us to not be incel.
It's really sad you're allowed to post here, cuckqueer.

You're clearly arguing against traditional values and taking away female rights. Is that cucked? Yes and I will never deny it's cucked, redditor.
You're the reason men are cucked. You're not a man, you're a bitch and I hope you get ER'd.
You're basing what you think i'm saying off of my hypotheticals and you're angry that i'm saying that they are hypotheticals. Do you realize that you're not going anywhere?

Some people don't think traditional values would even work. I think they would to a slight extent. And I think it would be more organized and overall better for the productivity and progress of society. But they are not cucks for having a different perspective on traditional values. This doesn't mean that i'm agreeing with normie views. But if someone has a non normie, view on how it should work other than traditionalism. I don't think it's cucked (Of course it's dependent on what it is, but it's not cucked under the idea that "it's different from trad so that means cuck" that's retard logic). How would you even implement this "neo traditionalism" in the first place? It's a fucking hypothetical too is it not? Some people take a different approach to "solving" inceldom, which can't be fucking solved anyways so stop coping with your fantasy cure for incel nonsense, even if it was implemented you and I would still be fucking incel, is this whole argument due to the fact that you're mad someone disagreed with "MUH TRADITIONAL INCEL CURE" garbage? It's over, even living in 5000 BC won't help you or me we're genetic garbage don't you understand? I don't go outside, I won't be ER'd, we're on the same boat motherfucker. You're not any "better" than me just because you think traditionalism is the "cure" to inceldom. You're dumb. And yes, I do think it will "help" but it's not some magical way to cure incels.

Learn what a cuck actually is.

Women shouldn't be allowed to leave their houses, to begin with. Muhammad the prophet of Islam has said : " A woman only leaves her house twice when she marries and when she dies."

How many accidents did she cause?

Agreed, all my near crash experiences have been with foids