Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women should stop wearing makeup

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women should stop wearing makeup it’s a trick used to deceive men they go from a 4/10-7/10 with just some makeup they’re lying to us and themselves natural beauty is where it’s at I prefer a woman that doesn’t wear makeup it’s more natural it’s how they evolved when women wear makeup they’re basically telling God he didn’t make them good enough

But it’s makes them hot

They will never stop. They benefit too much from it. Plus if they don't wear it, other women will, then they're forced to compete with women that are wearing makeup while they themselves aren't.

Nah. Women are inheratly uglier than men, that’s why they have to wear makeup. I’m ok with natural and a little makeup but shes not gonna act like shes a 10/10 once she puts on some makeup.

plus that’s the horny talking

Wasn’t expecting that

A gigantic blemish once again ridded from the forum... :smonk:

Though he'll probably return again; I doubt it's permanent. :feelskek:

What is this, the 17th time he's gotten temped? :feelskek:

Women should stop wearing makeup it’s a trick used to deceive men they go from a 4/10-7/10 with just some makeup they’re lying to us and themselves natural beauty is where it’s at I prefer a woman that doesn’t wear makeup it’s more natural it’s how they evolved when women wear makeup they’re basically telling God he didn’t make them good enough
Hope you weren't permbanned.
they’re basically telling God he didn’t make them good enough
Are you Christian?

He has been banned multiple times for that and he kept doing it for days he kept going even after the ban, there must be something wrong with your hormones if you dont get pissed.
I just ignore his spam threads, there probably is something messed with my hormones though.

cake up can’t make a 4 a 7. It’s easy to spot a clownface

i bet they all look like chimps without makeup. men look better than w*men

makeup and surgery should be illegal for foids.

The problem is that they can jump into a fake Stacy category just with a fakeup.