Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should prefer a beta warmachine over a chillaxed chad

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
A gymcel beta. Benefits: Tries harder, probably has edgier mentality, could beat chad's ass in a fight with MMA/ martial arts/ gymcelling, has a good job out of compensation, etc. maybe even more social status be cause the majority of the population has a low self esteem and a beta bad ass can probably have a stronger halo effect because of his produced successes.
Chad is just a dullard usually. Women emphasizing them and their chillax bro attitude is gay. Sure they might have better genetics but finding what I call the "Omicron male" beta tryhard is superior.
in my opinion the omicron betas rule the world. Just look at the jews/ nerds. They are the true forerunners of evolution. Chads are just inspiration fuel for the beta to be infuriated. Women flock to those men to create jealousy/ insecurity and then the uprising will emerge.

Women don’t want a man who has to try. Women want good genetics in a man. If you have to try then you’ve not got good genes.

Chads are runners, not fighters. If you can run, you don’t need to fight (think back on the plains of east Africa, where humans spent 99% of their evolution).

Last edited:
should.

but what do you think is happening in real life?

Women don’t want a man who has to try. Women want good genetics in a man. I feel you have to try then you’ve not got good genes.

Chads are runners, not fighters. If you can run, you don’t need to fight (think back on the plains of east Africa, where humans spent 99% of their evolution).
Yes but that doesn't mean that Chads are super powerful. If women prefer power, then they might be able to use the script of sensibility in their brains and not primal excrement to make their decisions. Women are not sensible.
If they're not gonna be sensible then they deserve to be treated liek animals and have their decisions made for them.

should.

but what do you think is happening in real life?
Nonsense. But that's why women should be manipulated. It's just the rinse and repeat. Betas overpower women and kill chad. Alpha of the betas reign and hoard women, and then rinse and repeat. Genes get condensed into average.
But the more averageness, then the more tryhards there will be. That's how evolution happens. In reality women should observe not the alpha, but who will be the shadow sigma male who will machiavellianly dominate the other people in the power struggle.

Yes but that doesn't mean that Chads are super powerful. If women prefer power, then they might be able to use the script of sensibility in their brains and not primal excrement to make their decisions. Women are not sensible.
If they're not gonna be sensible then they deserve to be treated liek animals and have their decisions made for them.

Well, exactly - foids are neither sensible nor logical. They should be treated like cattle.

Nonsense. But that's why women should be manipulated. It's just the rinse and repeat. Betas overpower women and kill chad. Alpha of the betas reign and hoard women, and then rinse and repeat. Genes get condensed into average.
But the more averageness, then the more tryhards there will be. That's how evolution happens. In reality women should observe not the alpha, but who will be the shadow sigma male who will machiavellianly dominate the other people in the power struggle.
Sounds like some TRP-tier cope.

Alphas are not chillaxed, ever heard of a type A personality? Neither try hard nor chillaxed, just a natural.
I'm trying to become an "omicron" but it's a shitshow, whenever I push myself really hard I get a lashing from my inner psyche after because the rewards are very small and don't justify the effort, often less than what i put in.

what facts? that personality and achievement matter more? lul

To hell you go, scum.

umm..... that looks matter? unlike your cope ideas here.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I'm not saying they generally work with female biology. They just ought to be valued. And the people who value them end up creating a bubble system to dominate women.
Some women are not just looks oriented. They would be under primal preference.
Some have a low self esteem from abuse, so their criteria of interest surrounds not just pure ambition but validation/ wholesomeness/ etc. as well. I've seen slick beta omicrons get laid before by preying on these women.
To get with an 8/10+ stacy requires dark triading. Which a really angry focused beta can do well.
You cannot generate halo effect with cuntish presumptions out there. But you can find a way to make the universe follow your whim.
It's a purple pill.
Someitmes a little delusion, if aware of the negativity you're targetting can do you well. Purple pilled fury is good.
So long as a plumber feels good about fixing a pipe, ev en if the god feelings are pillared on reductionist delusion... so long as he has the problem set in motion with a plan to fix it then that defeats the utter self doubter blackpilled person who can't even get out of bed.

8/10s receive validation to be broken from self esteem unless they're entrapped in a cycle of abuse.
Most are superficial. Very few are not.
You can find a way into the superficials mentality one way or another with proper dark triading, and misfortune manipulation.

Alphas are not chillaxed, ever heard of a type A personality? Neither try hard nor chillaxed, just a natural.
I'm trying to become an "omicron" but it's a shitshow, whenever I push myself really hard I get a lashing from my inner psyche after because the rewards are very small and don't justify the effort, often less than what i put in.
When life is unfair to you, you are entitled to unfairness. Create a window through moral constraints and nearly everything is possible.
Why be binded to morality when the universe was immoral to you. Be as unbinded as recompense from morality as existence is to you. It's only fair, because it's equally unfair.

Look at the jews who hijacked themselves into being alpha by being sociopaths. Who literally train their children to have cunning sociopathy and an intellectualized inner dialogue.
one that chooses to look at self doubt constraints, size them up from what they come from and subvert them in the best possible way.

And I know type A's exist. Which is why you'll have to double your efforts. And eventually you have to become tryhard if you're ambitious. But it's just not as compensatory as omicron. Omicron will find a way to downturn the alpha if he were ambitious enough.

Alpha chads typically are insulated and live privileged lives. They do not brood and seethe like a beta does. That's why betas are superior. Constant compensation and perfectionism. The security of alphas provides complacency.

Mankind is wired to be primally ordained to be immoral to the lesser. So it is only fair, and survivally sensible to be just as unfair to the people who would wrong you. When humanity is formatted to despise you, then you can't afford to be nice or leave yourself vulnerable. Don't let delicate leftist fairy braided blue pilled modern sensibilities trick you into thinking life is now safe and secure. It isn't. That's used to stop people who can find problems from ERing and REacting to the expense of women, and the disprivileged victim ladder of all niggers/ foids/ mexicans/ etc.
They think their time has come... so it's all about daisy dreaming over reality except for the chauvinist demographics like white men that a lot of us are a part of. Or men in general, and so we can't overcede what women want when we have issues getting laid. We'll be witch hunted.

Last edited:
Isn't that kind of what they are doing? Joe Rogan is prety popular, he is not exactly beautiful?

My posts covering this were removed. Bloodpill = delusional mistaken blackpill. It is at your detriment.
Isn't that kind of what they are doing? Joe Rogan is prety popular, he is not exactly beautiful?
Yes female desires aren't entirely wrapped in appearance but it is the primal default. How else can you contextualize an 8 with a beta which I've seen before. Not because she's kept there against her will in our society.

A more common denominator than being good looking in female attraction is being distinct. P-Selected societies (preference) and A-Selected (arranged). Near perfect antonyms. As arrangement comes from a systematic selection by family, and P is preference.
You need some kind of distinction as typically most people are hierarchical, or you have to have some kind of energy/ thrill/ vibe/ substance that is uncommon and worthy of selection in some way.
For a lot of low self esteem girls though being easy, available, nice, or attainable is something. A lot are bound down by insecurity and so they aim low.

Women are K-selectful mannered by nature not because there is really a high-evolution call to it. But because they love smugness and superiority. We love competition and dominance as a human race. Prominence is a limited resource we waste time on as a species in our luxuriance and dominance. Our insulation from limitation creates new/ higher luxuriances of substances that are in limitation. Looks money status hierarchy prominence are such a thing. An abstract built off of biological sensors.

It's good civilization has made our pain threshold small so that we don't easily overcome our laziness and comfort bubbles to overtake the public. Too much change and not enough turtling leeway/ clean clearing for civlization to build.

Last edited:
Mentalcelling at its finest. Now I know at least 99% of all incels won't be of any real obstacle to me. Since they have this defeatist mindset. Better to be a pragmatic realist than such a defeatist.

When life is unfair to you, you are entitled to unfairness. Create a window through moral constraints and nearly everything is possible.
Why be binded to morality when the universe was immoral to you. Be as unbinded as recompense from morality as existence is to you. It's only fair, because it's equally unfair.

Look at the jews who hijacked themselves into being alpha by being sociopaths. Who literally train their children to have cunning sociopathy and an intellectualized inner dialogue.
one that chooses to look at self doubt constraints, size them up from what they come from and subvert them in the best possible way.

And I know type A's exist. Which is why you'll have to double your efforts. And eventually you have to become tryhard if you're ambitious. But it's just not as compensatory as omicron. Omicron will find a way to downturn the alpha if he were ambitious enough.

Alpha chads typically are insulated and live privileged lives. They do not brood and seethe like a beta does. That's why betas are superior. Constant compensation and perfectionism. The security of alphas provides complacency.

Mankind is wired to be primally ordained to be immoral to the lesser. So it is only fair, and survivally sensible to be just as unfair to the people who would wrong you. When humanity is formatted to despise you, then you can't afford to be nice or leave yourself vulnerable. Don't let delicate leftist fairy braided blue pilled modern sensibilities trick you into thinking life is now safe and secure. It isn't. That's used to stop people who can find problems from ERing and REacting to the expense of women, and the disprivileged victim ladder of all niggers/ foids/ mexicans/ etc.
They think their time has come... so it's all about daisy dreaming over reality except for the chauvinist demographics like white men that a lot of us are a part of. Or men in general, and so we can't overcede what women want when we have issues getting laid. We'll be witch hunted.

The fight will go on, all the things you mention about morals are pretty much already stewing in my subconscious, I just don't know how far you should go, how much it's worth tainting yourself, i'm still hoping there's some kind of a return to innocence waiting after "making it", not gonna lie.

Women don’t want a man who has to try. Women want good genetics in a man. If you have to try then you’ve not got good genes.

brutally true comment

people do NOT value hard work, especially women

they value good genetics

yeah, i dunno about that

through playing pickup baskball at my college gym i met some mid tier pro players over the years. comparing them to other black guys, they were:

taller, better looking, way more motivated and ruthless, and pushed themselves harder. there was absolutely nothing complacent about these natural "alphas"

I demand explaination of what just went 6 hours ago from the mods.

Women want their children to have superior genetics for higher chance of survival.

Women flock to those men to create jealousy/ insecurity and then the uprising will emerge.

This. Women just fuck the most degenerate scum they can find to get a reaction out of good men. They love drama, despair, and intense emotions/conflict.
Women want their children to have superior genetics for higher chance of survival.

Women sabotage their own children hard and fuck 60 year old ugly ass crackheads.

Why be binded to morality when the universe was immoral to you. Be as unbinded as recompense from morality as existence is to you.

I like how you think.

brutally true comment

people do NOT value hard work, especially women

they value good genetics

yeah, i dunno about that

through playing pickup baskball at my college gym i met some mid tier pro players over the years. comparing them to other black guys, they were:

taller, better looking, way more motivated and ruthless, and pushed themselves harder. there was absolutely nothing complacent about these natural "alphas"
They value high success. Success of genetic distinction. And it's myopic. And there are certain successes taht are unavailable to people who have a value ceiling because of their genetics template. Thta's why women prefer men with unchangeable features to have value ecause htat shows distinctgenerally unavailable perks that give the madvantage. Blue eyes/ broad shoulderrs/ skull shape/ body hair. They want to have a good genetic template because it won't require the fluke that one's lineage will ahve tryhards and naturally generate halo effect.
Evne if a beta warmachien overall ahs more value, women have a primal directive to be extraordinary/ exclusive/ and to have the primal draw towards things that glamorize teh species. Mankind knows that in social circles, distincness creates a greater social impression that raw power. Because raw power has been underplayed throughout history by the mob who has regulated things in terms of the visual novelty/ right sided brain. nOVELTY RULES BEYOND PWOER WHEN A NINDIVIDUALS POWER CANNOT SWAY ALL SOCIETY.
We've forgotten about utility in our tribal insulation. I highly doubt that hte human race today if in the same numbers are in the prehistoric era where animals were acutally a threat to our survival can end up as the dominant species today.

On a very myopic level yes. But on a serious level its the angry beta who works hsit out. But having a type A personaltiy that extreme hwere a beta can outdo chad is somewhat rare.

Reproductive selection isn't about searching for the most hardcore, violent dude, it's about searching for the dude with the best genetics to put into your offspring. A certain amount of violence (a criminal amount by modern standards) is attractive because it shows that the man can protect your offspring, but beyond that bone structure and looks (good immune system, strength and good development) trumps any sort of personality or macho attitude.

Regarding "warmachine" look at a lot of primates; when they fight, the goal isn't always to tear off the enemy's head and shit down their neck. A lot of the time, especially with species like gorillas, it's more about intimidation and social posturing than anything. If a gorilla comes up to you and starts beating its chest it will actually be less likely to attack you if you stand your ground and aren't a little beta. When groups of primates fight, a lot of the time the goal is to get the opposing group to retreat and go away. With humans, wars have pretty low casualties as a percentage of the people fighting them. In WW1 a bit more than a tenth of British soldiers died, despite the fact it was an industrial war with poison gas and machine guns, and the British were fighting in retarded places like trenches and beach landings. We have an impulse to stop hurting someone when they're weeping and crying out for help for a reason, all human conflict is more about being an alpha than it is about being a warmachine.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back