Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should not be touched unless you're fucking it

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Enough said. Why would you touch something that's not, and will never be yours? You're just giving yourself false hope and security, even in friendship because we all know that that girl is being touched even more intimately by chad. In order to truly ghost, you cannot touch women. Truecels are already safe because women won't go near them, and therefore they won't be able to touch them anyways.

Lol where the fuck are You touching females?
I see normies hug girls and shit but females never get close to me like that

implying this was an option

Lol where the fuck are You touching females?
I see normies hug girls and shit but females never get close to me like that
I'm not, i just read a thing on hoverhanding and stuff and I just wanted to reaffirm that incels should not be doing this. Rape, sexual assault, harassment, etc.

I'm not, i just read a thing on hoverhanding and stuff and I just wanted to reaffirm that incels should not be doing this. Rape, sexual assault, harassment, etc.

I will never hover hand in my life.

I will never hover hand in my life.
just put your hands in front of you in roughly the same array as my avatar, but inverted.

Its like I always say, “Fuck girls unless you’re actually fucking them”

Last edited:
I really hate posting on my phone

so you are saying that people would be happier with absolutely no female contact then at least a handshake / the even more scarce hug from old bitch. hm. I mean, if you are thinking each time you get a handshake from a foid who has to out of social obligations that means youre gunna have a chance to fuck, id say that mindset is more of the issue, not with having the handshake

so you are saying that people would be happier with absolutely no female contact then at least a handshake / the even more scarce hug from old bitch. hm. I mean, if you are thinking each time you get a handshake from a foid who has to out of social obligations that means youre gunna have a chance to fuck, id say that mindset is more of the issue, not with having the handshake
TOUCH AND FUCK BITCHES OR DIE