Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should not be permitted to drive

deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
It is ACTIVELY dangerous to have women driving on the road. In the US insurance rates are higher for males due to supposed higher accident rate among males. It is common belief that men drive more dangerously and get into accidents more frequently. This is BULLSHIT.

The University of Michigan studied almost 7 million drivers:

Researchers at the University of Michigan analyzed 6.5 million car crashes in the U.S. between 1998 and 2007. Female drivers were found to be involved in 68.1 percent of all crashes, according to The Daily Mail.

The results are especially surprising given that men were found to drive 60 percent of the time, while women only 40 percent. In other words, women got in more accidents despite driving less than the opposite sex.

The results indicate that in certain crash scenarios, male-to-male crashes tend to be underrepresented and female-to-female crashes tend to be overrepresented," he said.

Women had the most trouble with navigating intersections, the study found. In most accidents, women were "t-boned" on the driver's side while trying to make a left turn, or hit on the passenger side while trying to turn right.

Saudi Arabia had it right. Women should not be permitted to drive under any circumstances. All female licenses should be revoked, until a more formal study can be conducted to determine if women can ever have the privilege to drive. Unfortunately, based on this evidence, women driving is outright dangerous to the general population and results in 10,000s of deaths each year.

I'm reposting this so everyone is aware how dangerous women on the road can be, I've posted the same stats etc before.

Pretty sure the studies show that men are more likely to get into major crashes, whereas women are constantly getting into minor crashes. As always, the stats prove men are low inhib madlads whereas women are just retarded

It's all about estrogen.

Women aren't able to function in those type of activities because of estrogen.

All female licenses should be revoked, until a more formal study can be conducted to determine if women can ever have the privilege to drive.

I was just thinking about that for a long time as well. I also hate it, when I see a female driving a car. It looks unnatural and the female looks utterly weak in it. Only a real man can handle a car.

525K.jpg

memri-tv-this-is-the-influence-of-modern-media-9420-17378658.png

Yes, horrible. We even let them vote, world has indeed gone to shit.

That's not very good statistical analysis from the daily mail. Just because of us knowing the truth about this shit doesn't mean that everything negative about women is true. It said that women were INVOLVED in 65 percent of crashes. This probably means there are women in the car, causing Chad to not focus and crash, or women are crashed into more because of slower driving speeds and more cautious braking leading to men crashing into them. Cautious driving can be as dangerous as driving fast and I still think women are worse drivers overall (I don't have hard evidence just anecdotal), but I think they should be able to drive.

Women’s rights were a mistake

Pretty sure the studies show that men are more likely to get into major crashes, whereas women are constantly getting into minor crashes. As always, the stats prove men are low inhib madlads whereas women are just retarded

Funny you say that. I just came back home from two High School foids driving a Toyota and they splashed me when the drove fast.

I screamed at them and kept walking.

drive thottery is not permissable

Not to mention how cars give more mobility and freedom to foids than they need.

I say ban it, 100%.