Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

Norf

Norf

This wilderness will not consume us
-
1437895120327.png

if women weren't allowed to vote we wouldn't have niggers and shitskins in our countries. Just look at social media, every "pro immigrant" thing that happens it's fucking cock hungry whores who praise ot for being good, they don't understand that they have a stronger instinct to "help" anyone and if you help someone it can't be bad right? WRONG, it's insanity, I don't care about women wanting black dick they are white trash nasty whores who can't get a white man anyways, but the problem begins when they start to bring these people over just so they can explore their little fantasy and ruin the world for everyone else.
WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOTE

Redpill thread, didn't read

nice avi btw, watched The witch (2015) a few days ago it was great, I love horror films that focus on the atmosphere instead of meaningless jumpscares
the good thing about this film is that theres barely any jumpscares, i recommend watching: Hereditary and Midsommar, it's the exact same atmosphere

Niggers were mostly brought here in the form of slaves bought from African traders long before foids could vote. Next time; try thinking of our slowly decreasing freedoms, our out of control national debt, and rampant degeneracy if you want something to blame on foids.