Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Women should not be allowed to voice opinions on politics/philosophy/society/etc

Devilspawncel

Devilspawncel

Autistic no friends KHHV veteran rotmaxxer
★★
Men might have 5 idols of the mind but wymenz have like 20. Women will deny what they see with their own eyes.

For example, a son with brutally subhuman genetics. No mother wants her son to be anything but a gigachad. Seeing their own flesh and blood struggle with women and even basic shit like making friends literally makes their minds shatter from the sheer grief. Hence the phrase "A face only a mother could love."

They could be cursed with the burden of giving birth to the legendary 5'2 sub5 curry janitor and their eyes will see Zack Efron JFL.

Tldr: women despise brutal truths and love convenient lies. A woman will never feel something like dread because she's used to everything going her way and jestermaxxers providing for her. Therefore they should not be allowed to talk about the aforementioned things given their current degenerate states.

Maybe if it's their only child. My mother treated me like shit compared to my more attractive brother.

But you're right. Women cannot cope with their own failures or genetic flaws. If they're ugly they'll just milk incels and desperate simps for validation and then tell everyone they're hot and deserve chad only.

Hence the phrase "A face only a mother could love."
Trucel trait: even your mother calls you ugly.

Therefore they should not be allowed to talk about the aforementioned things given their current degenerate states.
After the Germans blitzkrieged France, French foids didn't hesitate to have sex with, enter into relationships with, and marry their German Chad conquerors. From the foids' perspective, politics weren't even a consideration. So I don't think that it's just the current degenerate state of foids that's the problem. The foid mind was never fit for politics, or any kind of serious discussion. The issue goes much deeper than that, it's how their brains are wired. This is why, throughout history, they've been corralled by every color, culture, creed and religion.

Trucel trait: even your mother calls you ugly.

After the Germans blitzkrieged France, French foids didn't hesitate to have sex with, enter into relationships with, and marry their German Chad conquerors. From the foids' perspective, politics weren't even a consideration. So I don't think that it's just the current degenerate state of foids that's the problem. The foid mind was never fit for politics, or any kind of serious discussion. The issue goes much deeper than that, it's how their brains are wired. This is why, throughout history, they've been corralled by every color, culture, creed and religion.
Even Biblically, after the Israelites fucking destroyed these niggas in war, they grabbed some of their women, shaved their heads and trimmed their fingernails, and the women were perfectly content with marrying men who slaughtered their brothers and husbands right before their eyes, mere days later.

Even Biblically, after the Israelites fucking destroyed these niggas in war, they grabbed some of their women, shaved their heads and trimmed their fingernails, and the women were perfectly content with marrying men who slaughtered their brothers and husbands right before their eyes, mere days later.
:yes::yes::yes:

By "their" I meant the current state of the world and zeitgeist. Poor communication on my part

Brutal man. Women are really nothing but cleaners, cookers and whores :feelsbadman:

Politics, philosophy, how a society runs, etc are too complicated for their small foid brains. That's why foids were put to do easy jobs in the past (cooking home, raising kids, nurses, secretaries, etc).

Politics, philosophy, how a society runs, etc are too complicated for their small foid brains. That's why foids were put to do easy jobs in the past (cooking home, raising kids, nurses, secretaries, etc).