Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should not be allowed to own guns.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Guns are overpowered and women are emotional creatures. This doesn't fare well for us incels if women start arming themselves.

They claim that owning a gun makes a woman more vulnerable somehow

They claim that owning a gun makes a woman more vulnerable somehow
Normans would have it so that women just shoot anyone they please (incels) without repercussion.

Cope if u think that
So you’re saying that if I were to put a gun in a random foids hand, she would immediately shoot me and everyone would publicly applaud her actions? You are reading what you’re typing right?

So you’re saying that if I were to put a gun in a random foids hand, she would immediately shoot me and everyone would publicly applaud her actions? You are reading what you’re typing right?
Yes, if u bothered her. Else ur a fakecel.

Guns are overpowered and women are emotional creatures. This doesn't fare well for us incels if women start arming themselves.
Einstein level IQ tbhtbh ngl

foids shouldnt have rights to begin with

It's funny because I find women with guns in video games (Lara Croft, Bloodrayne, etc.) to be highly erotic when they kill shit. However, I also sympathize with OP because women with guns in real life cause problems more often than not. Men typically use them in legitimate cases of self-defense, but women tend to freak out over the smallest things and start blasting as soon as their fee-fees are triggered. And they can get away with shit that men can't because as long as a feeeemayylle claims she "felt threatened," she can do pretty much whatever she wants.