Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women should find the insecure self improver mindset sexy. If they did we'd live in a more advanced civilization.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Instead of the spoiled laidback chad they should find the mindset of the hard working self improver hot.
Because the self improver is a go-getter, master chessplayer with social dominance, OCD and perfectionistic watchful controller who could probably dominate more people to his will than a chad who simply was handed shit.
Also the self improver ahs faced a ton of rejection early on so he is more emotionally resilient to even go forward.
And in the past chads were more likely killed off by beta uprisings (outnumbered and unscrupulous). I mean look at religion and how it gives power to smaller people who make sayings about the great divine beyond chads, and how chads were demonized. I.E. david and goliath.

Last edited:
yup, but they don't.. gotta work with what you got

Cope.

Self improvers are insecure and egocentric, I know because I was one (and still kinda am)

Cope.

Self improvers are insecure and egocentric, I know because I was one (and still kinda am)
Who cares. They build civilization and have the hardest work ethic. That's why China can overtake the lazy spoiled whiny west.
You're an advocator of women with muffin tops and starbucks lol.
Insecurity is the psychological keystone of power, with angry perfectionism as its building blocks.

Who cares. They build civilization and have the hardest work ethic. That's why China can overtake the lazy spoiled whiny west.

Insecurity is the psychological keystone of power, with angry perfectionism as its building blocks.

Civilization isbasically the betas taking power from the alpha, so yeah.
Some time ago those cucks felt so important and powerful that they thought unleashing the foid was a good idea for "chads" like them.
We are the living enbodiment of that mistake.

Yeah. Should.
But how do you go about moving from their current mating strategies to a more dysgenic one that doesn’t benefit the foid at all, but only benefits civ if every woman undermines her mate choice criteria and sacrifices her own sexual satisfaction.

if Foids could or would alter their mating practices, so many problems could be solved. Men in their current state are the result of foids mate choice. I.e. men are violent because women propagate the genes of violent men by rewarding them with sex. Men are “toxically masculine” because women reward “toxically masculine” men with sex..

Women quite like violence and toxic masculinity. It gives them tingles teehee

also. Do we really want women to change their mate choice criteria (that they’ve had since the dawn on time) in the midst of an unstable artificial environment, to adapt to that environment? I.e. propagate not the genes that lend themselves to survival in the jungle but only those that lend themselves to success in modern society. If they start breeding with nerds just because they’re smart, pretty soon the entire population of the world will have poor eyesight, asthma, diabetes, aspergers, etc.. these things need to be controlled for.

also who cares about living in an advanced civilization? What SHOULD be civ’s trajectory? Infinite progress? To what end? Eventually, eons from now, There will be no evidence anywhere in the universe that humans ever existed.. so any effort to do anything other than flood your brain with dopamine is totally futile and really means nothing objectively.. We will never stop being slaves to our dopamine receptors and all pleasure will be of a primal nature anyways. An advanced civilization does not help humanity. People will be just as well served in a pre-modern society as they would in an advanced one.

Last edited:
Foids value their freedom from ugly men over the success of their offspring; if they even want to have offspring at all.

The internet is pervasive in valuing looks over intelligence. I can't see a change unless popular culture promotes relationships between mixed classes.

Yeah. Should.
But how do you go about moving from their current mating strategies to a more dysgenic one that doesn’t benefit the foid at all, but only benefits civ if every woman undermines her mate choice criteria and sacrifices her own sexual satisfaction.

if Foids could or would alter their mating practices, so many problems could be solved. Men in their current state are the result of foids mate choice. I.e. men are violent because women propagate the genes of violent men by rewarding them with sex. Men are “toxically masculine” because women reward “toxically masculine” men with sex..

Women quite like violence and toxic masculinity. It gives them tingles teehee
Doesn't matter. They're lucky to even be given grace enough to not be treated like animals and dogs.
Because foids are an economic drain on any economy. Everything they do is either babies or materialism. On average they're not innovators save for occaisional cherrypicks.
Women should only expect mercy, and not options.

Women are the euphemizers of psychotic ravaging alpha men.
Women need to consider civilization instead of height, dominance, and the darth vader archetype.
If they're having any trace of liking chad they're not being collectivistic but capitalistic and should be put through developmental discipline.
Foids value their freedom from ugly men over the success of their offspring; if they even want to have offspring at all.

The internet is pervasive in valuing looks over intelligence. I can't see a change unless popular culture promotes relationships between mixed classes.
And then you have memescrollers/ digital armchairs who have average looks who deflate the value of actual intelligence by spewing bullshit to get a love react from the e-girl whose anxiety has made her intellectualizing.
So even intelligence in some circles isn't enough.

Just improve your genes bro!

Just improve your genes bro!
It's about who you are not your genes.
Focusing on genes is the foid way of discernment that turn people into beasts and animals.
Giving self improvers who hate foid judgment the mandate of sex is the key to destroying female judgment everywhere.
The ultimate irony is that even chads have to go 50mph at the least when women want things at 25 mph. But chad has to act like he's the best cruiser on the block, while hiding his high effort.
Imagine incels or insecure self improvers.

Doesn't matter. They're lucky to even be given grace enough to not be treated like animals and dogs.
Because foids are an economic drain on any economy. Everything they do is either babies or materialism. On average they're not innovators save for occaisional cherrypicks.
Women should only expect mercy, and not options.

Women are the euphemizers of psychotic ravaging alpha men.
Women need to consider civilization instead of height, dominance, and the darth vader archetype.
If they're having any trace of liking chad they're not being collectivistic but capitalistic and should be put through developmental discipline.

And then you have memescrollers/ digital armchairs who have average looks who deflate the value of actual intelligence by spewing bullshit to get a love react from the e-girl whose anxiety has made her intellectualizing.
So even intelligence in some circles isn't enough.
Check out my recent edits.

I agree that women are totally it of line wanting to have their cake and eat it In every aspect of life. Their eggs really are just a commodity. I only consider them human insofar as they are of human form out of necessity. The similarity between men and women end there. They should serve to further men’s interests in whatever the fuck men want to do. And conveniently they’re mostly comfortable in that role.

I have not heard one good argument for women’s rights. how do men/civilization benefit from giving women the right to vote?
Civ exists to serve the needs of men. It’s a byproduct of male sexual competition/reproductive strategies.. by men for men.
Foids are out of their element when they try to break into this new world and meddle in its affairs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back