Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should come up to me

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
I'm the trophy, i'am the price to win, foids should come up to me and ask me out !
I will never approach because it's cvcked especially if you get rejected...

Only chad gets approached

I'm the trophy, i'am the price to win, foids should come up to me and ask me out !
If you ever approach foids atleast approach them with axe in MINECRAFT.

Normies don't need to approach, they just meet women through their normie social circle and normie job.

This is how every man shall think

I have precisely the same sentiments as you brother. I am 6'3, 220 lbs and musclemaxxed and yet the only women that take notice of me are fat, disgusting landwhales and occasional troons. Faggots likewise seem to gravitate towards me which I find to be repulsive and infuriating. So despite height mogging and body mogging about 99% of normie men, I languish in sexual poverty and have to contend with the covetous gaze of landwhales while weaker, lesser slobs frolic about with stacy.

"Should" is a word used by weak people

If women don't approach you then you're ugly. Most men don't want to accept that because they just can't cope with reality

I mean naturally not really since it would be the man going up to the foid he wanted and not the other way. What's more accurate is you should be able to approach a reasonably looksmatched whore and walk away with a phone number at the very least. :bigbrain:

It's unfair that intellectually superior men such as us have to approach women but not obnoxious chads because women flock to them.

If women don't approach you then you're ugly. Most men don't want to accept that because they just can't cope with reality
It's immoral that women reject us for our looks and not our personalities. This is not right, This is wrong

It's unfair that intellectually superior men such as us have to approach women but not obnoxious chads because women flock to them.
As a man with a spatial intelligence above 130, I agree.

Only fakecels approach toilets

GIGA BASED WHY CUNTS ARE NOT APPROACH ME I AM VERY ANGRY

based all incels need a harem