Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should be required to be married by age 21

G

G.T_3240

Greycel
I mean, required legally for women. I don't care, if the a government has to force women to marriages by 21, or before that, I don't care. It's for the better of our society that have the women of our country, to be legally required to find a husband or wife, by 21. And the preference should be high, intelligent man and not handsome jackasses, who are gonna beat them, it's going to better our economy if we bear children from that are from intelligent men, most of us have high IQ's anyway. So it's gonna be better in the long one for everyone! We get the women, the Chad's will faded out, sluts feminists will soon be gone, women will be better off, and we will get submissive women. It's for the better. They won't have men be legally required go be married, because unlike women. We know what we are doing.

by age of 12-15 and only virgins would be allowed to get married non virgins would be gunned down on spot

by age of 12-15 and only virgins would be allowed to get married non virgins would be gunned down on spot
Do suggest waiting until the moment they turn 18, they would be forced to marry because at 12 that's utterly disgusting, I hate women but I'm not a pedo.
The reminisce and chance made it that way. marriage is supposed to be a beautiful thing between a man and a woman

Do suggest waiting until the moment they turn 18, they would be forced to marry because at 12 that's utterly disgusting, I hate women but I'm not a pedo.
The reminisce and chance made it that way. marriage is supposed to be a beautiful thing between a man and a woman

t. agecuck kek

Oh, maybe we should teach our children not to be whores like their mothers. You see, the middle schoolers wearing crop tops that barely cover their chest, showing off their stomachs, wearing makeup at the age of 10. Posting it on social media, that's the kind of thing they get from their mothers. They do all just to find the chat, who's gonna beat them up in the future.

Oh, maybe we should teach our children not to be whores like their mothers. You see, the middle schoolers wearing crop tops that barely cover their chest, showing off their stomachs, wearing makeup at the age of 10. Posting it on social media, that's the kind of thing they get from their mothers. They do all just to find the chat, who's gonna beat them up in the future.
What??? Im strictly against females whoring themselves out. If girl gets married from young age instead of "finding herself:feelsclown:" and gettimg used to house wife lifestyle making food doing chores, satysfing husbandq needs ect just like in based/middle ages the world would be more civil and better place.

What??? Im strictly against females whoring themselves out. If girl gets married from young age instead of "finding herself:feelsclown:" and gettimg used to house wife lifestyle making food doing chores, satysfing husbandq needs ect just like in based/middle ages the world would be more civil and better place.
That's exactly what I said I probably worded differently. We just honestly need to teach the young girls not to be whores like their mothers. The women need teach him how to cook, how to clean how to do laundry and when the time is ready they will learn how to make love to their husbands. But we shouldn't leave marrying them off. At a such a young age. That's absolutely disgusting, a 12 year old getting married it's bad enough that United states allows a 13 year olds get married with parents consent. We should be teaching them to get married not straight up marrying them at 12, we need to prepare them. It's only fair after the centuries of misery we men went through because of them. It's only fair

In the early 1900s and before, a hardworking 40 year old incel bachelor could be married off to an obedient and untouched -19 year old white Christian foid here. Now I have to fap until I bleed! :feelsclown: Oh or pay £300 for 60 minutes with an 10'000 cock whore! :feelskek:

Last edited:
Marriage is stupid, I'd rather let foids suffer than return to traditional soyciety.

Based
In the early 1900s and before, a hardworking 40 year old incel bachelor could be married off to an obedient and untouched -19 year old white Christian foid here. Now I have to fap until I bleed! :feelsclown: Oh or pay £300 for 60 minutes with an 10'000 cock whore! :feelskek: