Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious women should be rejected just as much as men

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
[UWSL]Every Stacie should be rejected at least 6 times in her life[/UWSL]
[UWSL] to feel the bitter feeling of rejection. That would be fair and maybe then they would value the feelings of others.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]But instead we have countless guys hitting on each of them to end up choosing chads and tall guys.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They probably wouldn't be able to live as long as we've lived for years.[/UWSL]

I can’t stand privileged scum.

That goes against nature. Men have very high sex drives and will always be down to fuck.

That goes against nature. Men have very high sex drives and will always be down to fuck.
:yes:

And even if it somehow happened, they would end up handling it better than us, due to it

holes should only be allowed to reject 3 men in their life. on the third rejection, they must marry the third guy. rejecting also includes swiping away on tinder and online dating.

When covid happened 2 years ago they were throwing tantrums about being isolated in the lockdowns. Just shows how fragile they really are

that's why i reject every single one that asks me out...

no one asks me out

A dream that will never transfer to reality men's sex drive is too strong.

Incels here coping with "muh men sex drive" :feelskek:
Niggers already forgot foids are just as horny and depraved as men and are walking the :bluepill: path yet again

Foids don't get rejected as much because they rarely make the first move.

[UWSL]But instead we have countless guys hitting on each of them to end up choosing chads and tall guys.[/UWSL]

Doesn't the thought of a 4'11 petite foid swatting away lined up men deeply disturb you?

For every six guys who would reject them there are millions who would beg for a bit of attention.

Also i doubt they would learn compassion, look at femcels being rejected by good looking guys made them hate all men except chads.

holes should only be allowed to reject 3 men in their life. on the third rejection, they must marry the third guy. rejecting also includes swiping away on tinder and online dating.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: gigabased

only males experience genetic discrimination. a male can have a single flaw and 90% of females will view him as genetically inferior. meanwhile females can get away with having any number of flaws

Low IQ. You mean they must marry the fourth guy.

Incels here coping with "muh men sex drive" :feelskek:
Niggers already forgot foids are just as horny and depraved as men and are walking the :bluepill: path yet again
It's true. And that's why chads fuck average women for free more often than stacys fuck average looking men

It's true. And that's why chads fuck average women for free more often than stacys fuck average looking men
Who do you think did the approaching in any of those scenarios?

The fact that men approach more proves my point.

Men have higher sex drives.
"The fact" you speak like a redditor ngl
Next thing you say will be "yall" :feelskek:

They do because they are taught to, and you're :bluepill: if you think women only want sex once a week

Many of them do feel rejection in the form of chad pump n dump

Men always approached first through human history.
Guess what buddy boyo? Men has been bluepilled all through human history, only difference is that it worked before, but not anymore, hence this forum and this specific thread

marianna trench iq.

the third rejection is the one they marry.

If she's allowed to reject 3 men, then she can reject 3 men. The fourth one cannot be rejected, so it is the one she must marry.

JFL

If she's allowed to reject 3 men, then she can reject 3 men. The fourth one cannot be rejected, so it is the one she must marry.

JFL
i literally said in my OP that they have to marry the third rejection.

try again

Guess what buddy boyo? Men has been bluepilled all through human history, only difference is that it worked before, but not anymore, hence this forum and this specific thread
1448914032-elrisitasgif.gif

i literally said in my OP that they have to marry the third rejection.

try again

Then she isn't allowed to reject the third one. She can only reject two and then is forced to accept the third.

:feelskek:

Then she isn't allowed to reject the third one. She can only reject two and then is forced to accept the third.

:feelskek:
ok yes i didn’t write the first part correct but yeah you wrote it right.

Women getting to choose pisses me off so much. They don’t know what it’s like when they have an army of simps before them.