Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women should be forced to pair with incels in order to alleviate the male loneliness epidemic

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
To be honest, the only way to effectively respond to the male loneliness epidemic is to provide men with state-mandated wives. It is unfair that sub5 men are rejected by women while they throw themselves at chads and high tier normies. Telling incels to improve their personality and confidence will not work because incels have already tried to follow the bluepill and redpill advice that is parroted by dating gurus and foids on Reddit. Many incels do make an effort to find a gf but they never have success and ignorant normies/foids have the audacity to blame them for not being successful in dating. It doesn't make sense.

Users like @Frothy Solutions are against the idea of state mandated wives and they should realize that Marxist-rodgemrism is the solution to Inceldom

Every day they would be looking for some opportunity to escape from you to some chad illegally. You have to first convince them (by education or force) to the idea of normal marriage, like it was done in the traditional societes thanks to the religion and cultural normes

Every day they would be looking for some opportunity to escape from you to some chad illegally. You have to first convince them (by education or force) to the idea of normal marriage, like it was done in the traditional societes thanks to the religion and cultural normes
Traditional values have been thrown out of the window In favor of degeneracy

Traditional values have been thrown out of the window In favor of degeneracy
Yes sadly, and that's one of the biggest reasons of inceldom today

Yes need a cute asian waifu

its over guys. female hypergamy has won. this world will see horrors that will make the holocaust look like a theme park. which it probably was

its over guys. female hypergamy has won. this world will see horrors that will make the holocaust look like a theme park. which it probably was
The female gender needs to held accountable for the crimes they are committing against incels

I haven't yet but I've been busy lately
You should. Darth Aurelius, the leader of the IPF said in a discord Chat that when the IPF gains more members they will march into American cities and protest with IPF bodyguards defending the Incel protestors.

You should. Darth Aurelius, the leader of the IPF said in a discord Chat that when the IPF gains more members they will march into American cities and protest with IPF bodyguards defending the Incel protestors.
link the discord brocel

What about just government standard issue sex dolls instead?

Fucking kek at this hahahahah. Grow up

BEAT AND RAPE BRUTAL THESE FUCKING MEAT HOLES IF I HAD WIFE I WOULD ROUGH GRAPE HER EVERY NIGJT AND BEAT HER UNTIL MENTAL BREAK!

It's a possibility
not in a million years. I'm not trying to be a demoralizer prick, I'm just saying it will not happen. The only thing that could alleviate our problem is extremist action by clandestine groups on a nation-wide scale that I wouldn't even be allowed to talk about here. This IPF bullshit isn't gonna solve shit. I know its fun to dream tho

not in a million years. I'm not trying to be a demoralizer prick, I'm just saying it will not happen. The only thing that could alleviate our problem is extremist action by clandestine groups on a nation-wide scale that I wouldn't even be allowed to talk about here. This IPF bullshit isn't gonna solve shit. I know its fun to dream tho
There is nothing wrong with at least trying

There is nothing wrong with at least trying
Its wrong when THIS is the way you think things are gonna be resolved. You need a reality check if you for even a second think you niggas will do anything besides embarrass yourselves in public. Not trying to glow but I have a vision of what could be done to restore order and traditionalism but like I said, can't really go in detail here

A lot of incels are unhinged but a lot of them are genuinely good people but a female can't appreciate it.

A lot of incels are unhinged but a lot of them are genuinely good people but a female can't appreciate it.
That's because females can't see past your looks, they don't appreciate your great personality

To be honest, the only way to effectively respond to the male loneliness epidemic is to provide men with state-mandated wives.

What if the "state" gives you an unfuckable 1/10 landwhale that hasn't washed her vag in 10 years? And then says that if you don't fuck her, you'd be sent to jail for denying the landwhale her right to have sex?

What if the "state" gives you an unfuckable 1/10 landwhale that hasn't washed her vag in 10 years? And then says that if you don't fuck her, you'd be sent to jail for denying the landwhale her right to have sex?
The process of matching people for marriage won't be random, it would be based on looks.
For example, a 5 white male will be paired with a 5 white female and a 5 black male with a 5 black female etc. If you are a fat guy then you will be paired with a fat woman. this seems fair to me

I hope Incel Revolution started in USA and then spread to whole world

Violating others rights and forcing them to be with us is retarded. Literally nobody in mass would vote to support this.
If we don't force women to be with us then Inceldom will be here to stay.
Letting women have rights won't do anything to get rid of inceldom

If we don't force women to be with us then Inceldom will be here to stay.
Letting women have rights won't do anything to get rid of inceldom
You ignored my biggest point of the argument. "Literally nobody in mass would vote to support this."

You ignored my biggest point of the argument. "Literally nobody in mass would vote to support this."
I know that the majority of people would oppose this idea. However, it is the solution to Inceldom

I know that the majority of people would oppose this idea. However, it is the solution to Inceldom
What's another solution other than making 99% of the country hate us more than they already do?

What's another solution other than making 99% of the country hate us more than they already do?
The solution to Inceldom will never be popular in a cucked country like the United States

The solution to Inceldom will never be popular in a cucked country like the United States
It won't be popular in any first world country.

To be honest, the only way to effectively respond to the male loneliness epidemic is to provide men with state-mandated wives. It is unfair that sub5 men are rejected by women while they throw themselves at chads and high tier normies. Telling incels to improve their personality and confidence will not work because incels have already tried to follow the bluepill and redpill advice that is parroted by dating gurus and foids on Reddit. Many incels do make an effort to find a gf but they never have success and ignorant normies/foids have the audacity to blame them for not being successful in dating. It doesn't make sense.

Users like @Frothy Solutions are against the idea of state mandated wives and they should realize that Marxist-rodgemrism is the solution to Inceldom
dude you CANT reverse this shit