Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women should be forced to date men they aren’t attracted to

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women should be forced to date men they aren’t attracted to so they know what it’s like to not get their way all the time them always dating Chad and normies needs to end it’s about time they give us Incel’s a chance I want a Stacy gf pronto this would teach women how to get over themselves and swallow their ego they aren’t better than us without makeup they look as bad as us women need this type of humbling

The logistics of that sound rather difficult. :feelsjuice:

Recluse discovered intellectual enlightenment :bigbrain:

Fuck off Clara! Oink oink!

clara how does it feel your bf looks sorta like me?

I don't think they should be forced but this will inevitably make the society rot slowly. If birthrates go down then the whole population is going to consist only of old elderly fucks and the society can't sustain that bullshit.

If we force foids to date ugly men we will soon end up in totally ugly and deranged societies like india and the middle east :feelsseriously:

Women should be forced to date men they aren’t attracted to so they know what it’s like to not get their way all the time them always dating Chad and normies needs to end it’s about time they give us Incel’s a chance I want a Stacy gf pronto this would teach women how to get over themselves and swallow their ego they aren’t better than us without makeup they look as bad as us women need this type of humbling
Another based thread bro

i would restlessly pound them so hard like a Chad so we would create a bond and they would get attached and dependent on me

I know right then they’ll know how we feel
women, no less zoomer feminist women, cannot possibly know what it's like to be an unwanted man who is older than them and has been working for 10+ years.

Hypocrisy because most if you niggas wouldn't date a girl you are attracted to.

Based Religions offered us this for many millennia but modernism rejected them in favor or more sexual experiences for Chad so now we have a society where only a small % of men get to sleep with the majority of holes.

Bro have you seen most couples?! I have personally seen TONS of couples here in Orange County where the bf is fat unattractive Mexican and the woman is like a Kim K look alike. Women date unattractive men all the fucking time tbh. I’d argue they do in MOST cases… bc it depends what your status is and how much $$ you have over your looks anyday. The only time looks matter over status and money is in the teenage years.. once women are 23+ years in age they care what a man can do for them way more than $$

Bro have you seen most couples?! I have personally seen TONS of couples here in Orange County where the bf is fat unattractive Mexican and the woman is like a Kim K look alike. Women date unattractive men all the fucking time tbh. I’d argue they do in MOST cases… bc it depends what your status is and how much $$ you have over your looks anyday. The only time looks matter over status and money is in the teenage years.. once women are 23+ years in age they care what a man can do for them way more than $$
:bluepill::redpill::soy::feelstastyman: