Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women should be encouraged to pleasure autistic men on autism awareness days.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women should be encouraged to pleasure autistic men on autism awareness days, they can’t be forced to but they should be encouraged to at least since autistic men like myself need pleasure too.

A local woman should give me a footjob on autism awareness day because that is what I need since my foot fetish desires sexually torture me, I want this more than sex, that is how bad my foot fetish is.

Last edited:
Foids find autistic men abhorrent for the most part. I'm an aspiecel myself btw (Well, at least I was diagnosed with that back when I was 18)

foot fetish is degenerate

foot fetish is degenerate
Feet are probably not meant to be something you find sexually attractive since feet are for walking, I doubt feet are for pleasure, sex with a vagina is what nature intended and likely never sex with feet but it’s not like I can really help my feet lust and I would get rid of it if I could.

I'm all for this.

since autistic men like myself need pleasure too.
You're damn right we do.

A local woman should give me a footjob on autism awareness day because that is what I need since my foot fetish desires sexually torture me, I want this more than sex, that is how bad my foot fetish is.
:dafuckfeels: I just want to cuddle and then when my skin hunger is dealt with, PENETRATE! With consent, of course. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsmage:

Feet are probably not meant to be something you find sexually attractive since feet are for walking, I doubt feet are for pleasure, sex with a vagina is what nature intended and likely never sex with feet but it’s not like I can really help my feet lust and I would get rid of it if I could.
What kind of sick fuck has a foot fetish? You’re right, there’s literally nothing sexually attractive about them in general.

shows only fat or unattractive guys
It's easier to make fun of unattractive guys. She would be fine with it if she was chad

What kind of sick fuck has a foot fetish? You’re right, there’s literally nothing sexually attractive about them in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back