Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Share their Opinions on giving Blowjobs (Extreme Sui Fuel)

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
https://thoughtcatalog.com/lisa-woods/2016/05/27-orally-obsessed-women-share-exactly-why-they-find-giving-blowjobs-soooo-hot/

And Normies marry these used up Dumpsters, just lol. Sharia Law for the world plz

*27 whores.

This disgusted me to the point where i can't read it, these females need to be lynched and or stoned. This type of behavior needs to stop.

Exactly, imagine fucking MARRYING a girl who has drank the semen of numerous other men. Just fucking revolting. And then these retards wonder why so many "relationships" don't work anymore.

No, it's not fucking normal for no "relationships" to actually last. They don't work or last because there is ZERO sense of exclusivity or specialness when you've had sex with other people.

in the past couple of years, when I give them to a partner, and in the few times I have tried casual sex, I often get the flustered “OMG it’s the best I have ever had.” At the same time, I am really picky about dating and I am not actually into FWBs. I want someone who is the “whole package”, I don’t like doing this to just random people, it has to feel like they deserve it.

I don't like doing this to random people but in the last couple of years alone I've done it with multiple randoms for casual sex. And I've not had just one partner, but multiple partners during that two year period too. 'When I give them to a partner' means that she has had more than one partner during that time, otherwise she would have said 'when I give them to my partner'.

Are these women really so retarded they don't know how illogical they sound?

Incelibate anarchist said:
*27 whores. 

does sound hot tho tbh wouldn't mind getting one myself lol

I'm not gonna read it. You are masochist/selfhater if you read shit like that.

Hmm, chances some of these were written by gay men?

This is why settling for fat women is not the worst thing. They love sucking cock.

Grotesque said:
This is why settling for fat women is not the worst thing. They love sucking cock.

All women love cock if its Chad's

ItheIthe said:
Exactly, imagine fucking MARRYING a girl who has drank the semen of numerous other men. Just fucking revolting. And then these retards wonder why so many "relationships" don't work anymore.
No, it's not fucking normal for no "relationships" to actually last. They don't work or last because there is ZERO sense of exclusivity or specialness when you've had sex with other people.

Legit. Stats back this up. On phone, can’t be bothered to find the info graph I always post.

We will never experience this.

Cuck-Damage said:

It's all women. Says so in the title.

Reading that there would make me want to join isis

DonkeyPunch said:
We will never experience this.

Cuck-Damage said:
It's all women. Says so in the title.

*gasp* you mean to say everything written on the internet is 100% the truth??

Incelibate anarchist said:
*27 whores.

This disgusted me to the point where i can't read it, these females need to be lynched and or stoned. This type of behavior needs to stop.

such fucking COPE

This is NORMAL. NORMAL people get this. NORMAL people experience this. THIS IS THE MEANING OF LIFE WHAT THE FUCK

The fact that blowjobs aren't a guaranteed government right is a DISGRACE

>first world country

JUST FUCKING LOOOOOLLLLLLLL

ItheIthe said:

Holy shit that made me gag

I love it so much my boyfriend will be talking about something (non sexual) and I will just unzip his pants and go to town. Then he will be like umm, what was I saying? Sometimes he gets mad because he was talking. hah

Daily reminder: this will never be you

Cuck-Damage said:
*gasp* you mean to say everything written on the internet is 100% the truth??

C O P E
O       P
P       O
E P O C

I'm not gonna read. i know i will get too depressed. i don't need this now

platypus said:
in the past couple of years, when I give them to a partner, and in the few times I have tried casual sex, I often get the flustered “OMG it’s the best I have ever had.” At the same time, I am really picky about dating and I am not actually into FWBs. I want someone who is the “whole package”, I don’t like doing this to just random people, it has to feel like they deserve it.

I don't like doing this to random people but in the last couple of years alone I've done it with multiple randoms for casual sex. And I've not had just one partner, but multiple partners during that two year period too. 'When I give them to a partner' means that she has had more than one partner during that time, otherwise she would have said 'when I give them to my partner'.

Are these women really so retarded they don't know how illogical they sound?

women are basically retarded, so yeah.