Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women share a hivemind.

V0id

V0id

Banned
-
So even if by some mircale some women finds you attrective, Or dare I say it your pErSonality, If her women Bffs won't find you attrective then its over you.

Euuu you can't do much better GiRl. You worth much more sister.

Happend to me.

Just another day on braggers.co :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Might be bragging but he's sharing a story which in turn is a page in a blackpills series.

not a virgin, not an incel

A sad day when a fakecel uses an awesome character like void as their avatar, he will not be missed

Just another day on braggers.co :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Massive cope. Most people here wouldn’t be incel if they were willing to fuck landwhales. I still consider you an incel even if you won’t fuck landwhales. And no, I don’t care even if it contradicts the definition of incel. I’m not touching a ham beast, fucking gross. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Not only that, but people will make fun of you for that shit.
low IQ to brag about some landwhale liking you

Massive cope. Most people here wouldn’t be incel if they were willing to fuck landwhales. I still consider you an incel even if you won’t fuck landwhales. And no, I don’t care even if it contradicts the definition of incel. I’m not touching a ham beast, fucking gross. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: Not only that, but people will make fun of you for that shit.
I was just being sarcastic bro

low IQ to brag about some landwhale liking you
The shit that anyone has ever bragged about on here would get them laughed at in real life. Yet people can't resist because they have to feel some sort of sense of superiority over people even here. Sad and laughable.

Banned for bragging RIP