Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women shame men for expressing their feelings and frustrations

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Women's hypocrisy knows no boundaries. I don't know about you but not a single man has ever told me I have to man up or to stop being such a pussy for being depressed. Meanwhile, foids call us all sort of names like crybabies, pussies, cowards, etc just like cucktears constantly does but in real life.

The truth is women hate when men start talking about their feelings and issues. They either think it's a sign of weakness, which is a total turn off for them or they think were attacking them and the matriarchal society we live in currently.

They only care about men's issues when it's Chad who has them, which rarely happens because Chad's life is perfect by default. So you see, it's not the patriarchy that's stopping men from looking for help, it's the fear that women will make fun of us if we do it.

Last edited:
It's a trap by women when they ask men to express their emotions. It's a way for them to weed out the weak. Probably not a conscious decision but a way they evolved to attract the strongest possible mate.

Friendly reminder that they're self-considered the empathetic gender JFL

yes it's biological but fuck off about what foids think

It's a trap by women when they ask men to express their emotions. It's a way for them to weed out the weak. Probably not a conscious decision but a way they evolved to attract the strongest possible mate.

good observation.

My father never told me how to be a man ( I think he should have done that ) and never shamed me but mother constantly shamed me, called names such as weak, coward ( for carrying a knife ) and tried to make me an emotionless robot that feels no pain. Also men shame other men because they are pressured by females.
But it's 'a patriarchy and toxic masculinity fault':soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

women: "men should express their emotions"
also women: "just man up, you're such a crybaby"

Nobody gives a f what fefails tell men should be/do, its women that should listen to men and not the other way round :feelsokman:

Women's hypocrisy knows no boundaries. I don't know about you but not a single man has ever told me I have to man up or to stop being such a pussy for being depressed. Meanwhile, foids call us all sort of names like crybabies, pussies, cowards, etc just like cucktears constantly does but in real life.

The truth is women hate when men start talking about their feelings and issues. They either think it's a sign of weakness, which is a total turn off for them or they think were attacking them and the matriarchal society we live in currently.

They only care about men's issues when it's Chad who has them, which rarely happens because Chad's life is perfect by default. So you see, it's not the patriarchy that's stopping men from looking for help, it's the fear that women will make fun of us if we do it.
Other men do this shit too.

They lack the self awareness to see human beings are emotional full stop, it isn't a trait exclusive just to one gender.

women: "men should express their emotions"
also women: "just man up, you're such a crybaby"
Happened to me more than once, fuck those hybristophilia cunts so much.

"We are Chad donly, you are not entitled to look at her filthy inkel. She is dressing like that to feel good about herself, not to make males hot teehee".
- Some subhuman foid, probably.

To the horny jail with ya!

tumblr_lwp9gvzM4n1qd4f2uo1_500.gif

*bonk*

Last edited:

from a legal point of view and speaking of my own behalf and other lads,I just shitpost I don't complain or express what ever the fuck so-called frustration.:feelshaha::bigbrain:

My father never told me how to be a man ( I think he should have done that ) and never shamed me but mother constantly shamed me, called names such as weak, coward ( for carrying a knife ) and tried to make me an emotionless robot that feels no pain. Also men shame other men because they are pressured by females.
But it's 'a patriarchy and toxic masculinity fault':soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Lol how are u a coward for carrying a knife? I bet she thinks chad military guy who carries a knife isn’t a coward

Lol how are u a coward for carrying a knife? I bet she thinks chad military guy who carries a knife isn’t a coward
I also don't understand how wanting to protect yourself against potential criminals or bullies is a cowardice. Probably in a female mind 'real man' is a some sort of superhero who can defeat hundreds of bullies with his bare hands.

chad military guy doesn't need to carry a knifu kek :feelshaha:

Yes. I believe my "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Rose, once told me, " find someone who actually cares", when I revealed my problems to her as a gesture of blind love. Quite a different response to her "mentally ill" Chad "best friends".

"Love you, best friend!"

"Period, best friend! Respect yourself enough to discard the trash!"

"He's crying because he has to watch from the sidelines now!" - Someone lacking knowledge of my personal history

Vain and filthy. I've never known of any woman who can cycle through men as much as Rose.

from a legal point of view and speaking of my own behalf and other lads,I just shitpost I don't complain or express what ever the fuck so-called frustration.:feelshaha::bigbrain: