Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women shall and always will be weak and pathetic and inferior to men.

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I keep hearing about how empowered and strong women are but every time I visit any female dominated subreddit it's just them being overemotional and complaining and overreacting to the smallest of things. Look at this here, they get offended whenever anyone brings up overweight women in anyway even when they don't mean anything. Do you see men getting offended?
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/zql2zw/the_heroism_of_a_man_loving_a_fat_woman/

It's obvious they emotionally overreact to anything and everything as the Qu'arn says "Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you."

Women will never be content, they'll always find something to overreact to and complain about. Women are emotionally weak, they're unable to control themselves.

Outside of emotional weakness women are also physically weak, easily beat up, raped or obliterated by men yet they act like they're strong and powerful? If you're so strong why are you afraid of men you don't know? Why are you afraid of going down a dark alleyway at night?

Women are inferior in almost every way. In nature women are nothing but means if breeding and reproduction. It's only through simps and the help of modern society that women can be equal. The only way women can be equal is equity because they're inferior to men. Now for a little life fuel just know not every country is as savage as the USA, in some third world country a foid is being beaten, put in place and used and there's nothing feminists can do about it. Modern society won't last forever, neither will womens rights.

White Sharia now. Arab Sharia now. Asian Sharia now. Black Sharia now. Sharia shall be everywhere.

For the reddit post about keely shaye Smith

The guy is literally 60 years old he has no sex drive and he has 2 kids

He lost his first wife and his first daughter from them having cancer

and then the son from drugs

So for the second marriage obviously he is gonna stick by her because

a) no sex drive
b) 2 kids
c) no point of divorcing now since he is 60
d) doesnt want to lose kids BECAUSE HES 60 AND THE FIRST MARRIAGE HE LOST HIS KIDS

this dumb foids dont understand this they think because one guy accepts his overweight wife that other guys should do the same

NOT REALIZING THE FACTS
Also here's what the women who always cry against fat shaming think about fat men
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/119bf2/can_i_get_an_opinion_on_fat_guys/

I hope all fat women die. Actually nevermind, if you're a fat foid I consider you a man by default which means fat foids don't exist.

I hope all fat women die. Actually nevermind, if you're a fat foid I consider you a man by default which means fat foids don't exist.
Imagine if all fat foids were donated to starving African children. World hunger would cease to exist.

White Sharia now. Arab Sharia now. Asian Sharia now. Black Sharia now. Sharia shall be everywhere.
Isnt Sharia hard for men too, and isnt it going with circumsizion thing?

Isnt Sharia hard for men too, and isnt it going with circumsizion thing?
We have to place restraints on both genders. Humanity in general is way too fucked up.

We have to place restraints on both genders. Humanity in general is way too fucked up.
There wouldn't be any issues with that if anything if most men including sub4s can get easily married to their looksmatches and have a loving family.
90s Saudi Arabia like I said before is a very good example of Sharia at it's prime in modern times.

Last edited:
There wouldn't be any issues with that if anything if most men including sub4s can get easily married to their looksmatches and have a loving family.
90s Saudi Arabia like I said before is a very good example of Sharia at it's prime in modern times.
Hmmm but under sharia Chaddam can legally have a harem so it creates more incels right? Also alcohol is forbidden so best cope is not available.

Although I appreciate restrictions on foids in sharia.

Hmmm but under sharia Chaddam can legally have a harem so it creates more incels right? Also alcohol is forbidden so best cope is not available.

Although I appreciate restrictions on foids in sharia.
We can always scavenge foreign women if we have no other options. Saqalibas; Mostly European or other non-muslim ethnicity slave women who were gifted to soldiers in the early-late Islamic ages until the 20th century existed to balance that out. Modern day equivalent is refugeemaxxing but that isn't as very feasible as Saqalibamaxxing was back in it's golden days. If you were a Muslimcel in that period you may have had no other choice than that.
I remember seeing there's arab admixture in Indonesia on a phenotype map. Perhaps medieval Arabcel merchants or Persiancel merchants did SEAmaxxing before it was cool and with introducing SEA to Islam some or maybe a lot of them had ascended there.

Last edited:
We can always scavenge foreign women if we have no other options. Saqalibas; Mostly European or other non-muslim ethnicity slave women who were gifted to soldiers in the early-late Islamic ages until the 20th century existed to balance that out. Modern day equivalent is refugeemaxxing but that isn't as very feasible as Saqalibamaxxing was back in it's golden days. If you were a Muslimcel in that period you may have had no other choice than that.
I remember seeing there's arab admixture in Indonesia on a phenotype map. Perhaps medieval Arabcel merchants or Persiancel merchants did SEAmaxxing before it was cool and with introducing SEA to Islam some or maybe a lot of them had ascended there.
Interesting but refugeemaxing is definitely not as effective (unless you're Chaddam) due to foids lookism so guys who do it ending up incels (Saint Hamundi). Also Chaddams who come to west make more native guys incels due to harder competition for pussy.

And about phenotype: is Slavic phenotype present in Arabic countries? It should be because of scale of Saqalibas. Or you keep your race pure?

Interesting but refugeemaxing is definitely not as effective (unless you're Chaddam) due to foids lookism so guys who do it ending up incels (Saint Hamundi). Also Chaddams who come to west make more native guys incels due to harder competition for pussy.

And about phenotype: is Slavic phenotype present in Arabic countries? It should be because of scale of Saqalibas. Or you keep your race pure?
May be in countries like Syria, Iraq, the Levant. Other Arab countries not so much unless maybe you're considering migrations (tribes or peoples) and Pennisular Arabs/North Africans mixing with Levantines.

Women are inferior in almost every way. In nature women are nothing but means if breeding and reproduction. It's only through simps and the help of modern society that women can be equal. The only way women can be equal is equity because they're inferior to men. Now for a little life fuel just know not every country is as savage as the USA, in some third world country a foid is being beaten, put in place and used and there's nothing feminists can do about it. Modern society won't last forever, neither will womens rights.

FACTS

TRUE ALL THESE FAGS SAYING WOMEN CAN BEAT UP MEN ARE STUPID NIGGERS LOL MIKE TYSON SOLOS THEM ALL WHAT A BUNCH OF FAG NIGGERS

I keep hearing about how empowered and strong women are but every time I visit any female dominated subreddit it's just them being overemotional and complaining and overreacting to the smallest of things. Look at this here, they get offended whenever anyone brings up overweight women in anyway even when they don't mean anything. Do you see men getting offended?
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/zql2zw/the_heroism_of_a_man_loving_a_fat_woman/

It's obvious they emotionally overreact to anything and everything as the Qu'arn says "Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you."

Women will never be content, they'll always find something to overreact to and complain about. Women are emotionally weak, they're unable to control themselves.

Outside of emotional weakness women are also physically weak, easily beat up, raped or obliterated by men yet they act like they're strong and powerful? If you're so strong why are you afraid of men you don't know? Why are you afraid of going down a dark alleyway at night?
View attachment 689189

i hate females so much its unreal. but honestly i should prob hate normie males more for letting things get like this

i hate females so much its unreal. but honestly i should prob hate normie males more for letting things get like this
Our ancestors sold us off so they could have casual sex with women. The men we have now are just brainwashed sheep. If more could be awakened to true female nature, more could change.

My grandfather literally told my grandmother "you'd better not get fat because if you do I'll leave you." Surprise, surprise, she never did. What we have in society is the result of foids not being held to any standards.

My grandfather literally told my grandmother "you'd better not get fat because if you do I'll leave you." Surprise, surprise, she never did. What we have in society is the result of foids not being held to any standards.
Based.

Oh I know. My grandma mentioned that he'd said that to her one day. Her voice was so bitter like how DARE he hold me to any standards but all I did was nod and agree with my grandpa. She didn't like my response one bit. She honestly thought I would be on her side. Like, no, bitch, you don't work and you cook and clean like shit. If you're not going to at least be attractive then what good are you? You're lucky he didn't dump your ass when you got old and trade you in for a newer, better model who could cook and clean well. Your food tastes like shit and shit is still dirty after you supposedly cleaned it. Like most foids today, the only value you have is your pussy since foids today can't cook or clean well either but hell at least they work! You're a useless woman. You're lucky my grandpa even stays with you.

Woman are Just arrogant little critters .

I dont blame the man beating her Up , He Propably Had His Reasons.

Woman are Just arrogant little critters .

I dont blame the man beating her Up , He Propably Had His Reasons.
Weird use of the term critters.

Weird use of the term critters.
Arent critters Like insects ? Woman are only that powerfull because Weak man allowed it .

In reality Woman are Just Weak and could Be easily overpowered by Most man

that's pretty much what happened
the Dutch tried to make them Christian during colonialism but didn't succeed (the only leftover from them is Dutch influence on Indonesian which kinda came into existence as a lingua franca for the linguistically split nation), Islam is a leftover from earlier Arab merchants and apparently it mogged local pagan beliefs (cos I don't think there was much/any force used) but Christianity wasn't interesting enough to replace Islam
afaik pre-modern Islam of Indonesia was more chill and mixed with local customs -- that's the usual theme, modern-day Muslim radicalisation
I only learned bout Indonesia thru Dutch Studies, so idk much about the Arab relation, but ye

Imagine if all fat foids were donated to starving African children. World hunger would cease to exist.
Yes but then we'd have a bunch of starving women all isolated on one continent after a month!

Women are so pathetic all they have to do to be attractive is not be fat. Men have to spend years in the gym and diet down to low body fat percentages to have an attractive body

I always find it amazing that societies/cultures that controlled women through religion in the past ended up being successful. And all these different societies achieved it while being mostly separated.

This is the collective knowledge of mankind. A gynocentric society will always fail so women need to be controlled, else they wreck everything.

foids are not "equal" to men in any capacity whatsoever.

they get all sorts of privileges in hiring, welfare, education, etc. that males don't get.

also, foids can falsely accuse, cancel, #meToo and ruin any men whatsoever, with no repercussions.

Once made equal to man, woman becomes his master. -------- Socrates
This is the situation we are in right now.

View attachment 689189

Choose BBC, be ready for this.