Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Women seethe as they cannot compete with sex dolls

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
9fe54aaa2ec83efa

Slightly older articles, but positive nonetheless

:whitepill: indeed.

In the end, foids will submit or be replaced. Actually, that's their choice right now. But in the future there won't be room for apologies.

Men are going to have to compete with automation going forward. Women are going to have to compete with sex dolls and artificial wombs going forward. :feelsLightsaber::lul::feelskek::feelsclown:

Objects competing with other objects

In the end, foids will submit or be replaced
We probably won't live long enough to witness it, but we must keep fighting for this. I want the future generations happy.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"

Bark bark ,
I own one .

Women have been trying to ban them ever since they were announced.

Now you know why.

Fucking a prostitute: pathetic simp
Fucking a sexdoll: based dollcel

pic or larp :feelsLSD:
I thought I was a naughty doge .
--fine I had a buddy come over and destroy it last night , bbc guy and ughh .. If you wanna see freagin dm me man ...

We probably won't live long enough to witness it, but we must keep fighting for this. I want the future generations happy.
"A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in"
We are the dead. Our only hope is in the future. But how far away we do not know.

We are the dead. Our only hope is in the future but how far away that future is there is no way of knowing.

In spain they had sex doll brothels cancelled because the women had to compete and they lost earnings.

Society quickly mobilises when women have an issue.

In spain they had sex doll brothels cancelled because the women had to compete and they lost earnings.

Fucking ridiculous

finally some justice

It's over for toilets. Soon enough, we'll have won bros. We won't need them anymore. Those cunts will seethe alone in their empty apartments, no longer reaming out their diseased roasty holes to the though of destroying some poor mans life. They'll have nothing beyond their pathetic career. I only desire to see the day this comes to fruition. I need to experience it for myself. To be able to let go of all my repressed rage knowing I've won.

It's over for toilets. Soon enough, we'll have won bros. We won't need them anymore. Those cunts will seethe alone in their empty apartments, no longer reaming out their diseased roasty holes to the though of destroying some poor mans life. They'll have nothing beyond their pathetic career. I only desire to see the day this comes to fruition. I need to experience it for myself. To be able to let go of all my repressed rage knowing I've won.
View attachment 1050750
yeah if at least one chad gets hooked on this it will be OVER for females

*piece of rubber that resembles a female and doesn't always run their mouth exists*
Females: ,,We can't compete against this!" :foidSoy::foidSoy:

View attachment 1050750
When do you think this'll happen?

Cope, they just want chad

This will only be true if chads start fucking sex dolls

cybersex will be our hope

When do you think this'll happen?
Hopefully as soon as possible. Definitely in our lifetime. The world is getting shitier by the day. Men are dropping out of the workforce like flies because there's nothing worth working for anymore. Toilets are completely to blame.

Hopefully as soon as possible. Definitely in our lifetime. The world is getting shitier by the day. Men are dropping out of the workforce like flies because there's nothing worth working for anymore. Toilets are completely to blame.
We are the dead. Our only hope is in the future. But how long this future is we have no way to
Maybe a thousand years.

We are the dead. Our only hope is in the future. But how long away it is we have no way to know.

Making women obsolete will be the greatest achievement of mankind. Failing to do this will bring our extinction.

god bless all chinks whose job is related to sex doll manufacturing :feelsYall:
Making women obsolete will be the greatest achievement of mankind. Failing to do this will bring our extinction.

men will just buy it for themselves. they can't stop it just like we couldn't stop the jews or tinder from mindfucking them :feelsYall:

Yo who tf is going to a brothel to have sex with a doll? :lul:
probably boomers :feelskek: I had an obese bald manlet teacher who was really enthusiastic about sex dolls and wasn't afraid to express it :feelsEhh: