Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women see unattractive men as inanimate objects

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
There was a study I'm too lazy to find right now where they did brain scans of what lights up when men and women see images of unattractive members of the opposite sex.

When men saw unattractive women, the area correlating to being "annoyed" lit up. I can totally see that, when I see a fat bitch I feel quite annoyed.

Much more brutally though, when women saw unattractive men, the area of the brain that registered inanimate objects lit up.

It's what we've been saying. Women don't even consider 80% of men as human. We might as well be automatons to them. We're just backdrop. We're not even men. Whenever they talk about men they're not even talking about us, we don't even show up on their radar. We might as well be a tree or a rock.

Lol true. I am ignored by women everywhere I go. And when I talk to them, they jump. And it is not like I am sneaking on them. I am infront of them. I do not exist :fuk:

Yes, known blackpill.

In the end, a foid lives in a permanent solipsism, what is not her and her interests does not exist, because it is evident that women do not possess great capacities for abstraction beyond the mechanics of a profession.

"The Human Mind is a device for Survival and Reproduction and reason is just one of its techniques"-Edward O. Wilson
We are just NPCs or just some 3D render to them.
But foids does only really
really think about tactics for to reproduce basically
"No species have a purpose beyond the imperatives of its genetic history"
It is it.
okcupid-dataclysm-attractive-ratings-1.jpg

There was a study I'm too lazy to find right now where they did brain scans of what lights up when men and women see images of unattractive members of the opposite sex.

When men saw unattractive women, the area correlating to being "annoyed" lit up. I can totally see that, when I see a fat bitch I feel quite annoyed.

Much more brutally though, when women saw unattractive men, the area of the brain that registered inanimate objects lit up.

It's what we've been saying. Women don't even consider 80% of men as human. We might as well be automatons to them. We're just backdrop. We're not even men. Whenever they talk about men they're not even talking about us, we don't even show up on their radar. We might as well be a tree or a rock.
Very true. The term "subhuman" expresses it very clearly, but for most people it became a meme they use mindlessly, while it is truly a very good word, expressing how we are being seen by women and people in general. When you are in a looks group we call 'subhuman' you will be treated accordingly: as a non-human, a borderline monstrosity that is not entitled to anything, even basic respect and compassion, let alone love and attraction

Brutal!

Would love to see this study. I hope someone links it

Never began for non-humancels

Yeah, when women say "men are leaving the dating scene" the word "men" != "human males". We are not "men" to them.

Bro you have to find this study. So many black pills can dropped :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

FIND THE STUDY OR YOU'RE GAY.

FIND THE STUDY OR YOU'RE GAY.
literally every poster on this shit forum when they don't provide source

if men are inanimate objects then women are target practices for shooting photos with a camera

no they they have sex with objects
they see us as evil oppressiors and asexual golums who are there to protect and provide for them