Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women screaming

True, when women do that they only add to the stress and fear of what's going on. Plus, they do nothing anything help in those situations, they're basically useless as fuck. Thank you for making this post, after watching hoodsite and liveleak this has been getting on my nerves too.

I hate their fake retarded instinctive femoid screaming too.

Foids screaming/screeching like hyenas is the opposite of boner fuel tbh

True, when women do that they only add to the stress and fear of what's going on. Plus, they do nothing anything help in those situations, they're basically useless as fuck. Thank you for making this post, after watching hoodsite and liveleak this has been getting on my nerves too.
Back before I knew the blackpill a few years in the past there was black ice on the roads & I span out of control but salvaged it before hitting anything & got off the road, there were a fair few vehicles up ahead that had crashed into each other. Heard more coming a bit later from the other end which was on a bend, shouted to get back & some woman in her 60's or up was stood there useless like, had to grab her & get her back as another car flew out of control on the bend & smashed into a bridge, she could barely stand up & was clinging to me for dear life, utterly useless.

The whole time these cars are coming along & sliding everywhere I felt alive though lol.

You don't have to be chad to inflict pain but yeah I don't wanna go to jail
I was referring to the trope of how foids scream during orgasm. Obviously incels would never be in that position unless they are cucks.

If men were stereotpyically screaming instead of women, it would have been called toxic masculinity by now.

Back before I knew the blackpill a few years in the past there was black ice on the roads & I span out of control but salvaged it before hitting anything & got off the road, there were a fair few vehicles up ahead that had crashed into each other. Heard more coming a bit later from the other end which was on a bend, shouted to get back & some woman in her 60's or up was stood there useless like, had to grab her & get her back as another car flew out of control on the bend & smashed into a bridge, she could barely stand up & was clinging to me for dear life, utterly useless.

The whole time these cars are coming along & sliding everywhere I felt alive though lol.

Lmao cool story man.

I'm reminded of this:

Screenshot 20201123 011824 Chrome

Screenshot 20201123 011856 Chrome

foids do this like female dogs do when male dogs fight i have seen this shit happen time and again .

Imagine clicking and listening it