Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women scared of me

JedRunewatcherCel

JedRunewatcherCel

<Blackhand Legion>
★★★
I live a 45 minute walk away from a nice lookout. Rather than spend 1.5 hours browsing .co I put on my favourite double album and decided to go watch for a walk to watch the sunset. Half way up a hilly road there was some foid in front of me. She kept looking back at me every 2 seconds as if she was scared of me, and started picking up her pace. The moment the pavement began on the other side of the road without hesitation or looking she ran across 4 lanes to get away from me. If it was 5 seconds later she would've most likely been ran-over by a truck. However, I got a nice view of the sunsetting over the harbour.

Anyone else have similar stories?

Nice

good trait

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. And yet it is beyond over if you cannot be either.

It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both. And yet it is beyond over if you cannot be either.
When people say they want to be feared they mean it in a badass outlaw type of way, not an incel stalker way

When people say they want to be feared they mean it in a badass outlaw type of way, not an incel stalker way
True that. Only chads can invoke that kind of fear, just another example of halo effect.
Scary chad is badass bandito.
Scary incel is creepy stalker.

still better to be a scary stalker than an ugly laughing stock

All because looks

I live a 45 minute walk away from a nice lookout. Rather than spend 1.5 hours browsing .co I put on my favourite double album and decided to go watch for a walk to watch the sunset. Half way up a hilly road there was some foid in front of me. She kept looking back at me every 2 seconds as if she was scared of me, and started picking up her pace. The moment the pavement began on the other side of the road without hesitation or looking she ran across 4 lanes to get away from me. If it was 5 seconds later she would've most likely been ran-over by a truck. However, I got a nice view of the sunsetting over the harbour.

Anyone else have similar stories?

Are you gymaxxed?

Hell no, I am a mix between skinny fat/lanky.

Wow. Even with incel body you still terrify foids.

Imagine if you could throw muscles on top of that.

being fEaRed is easy