Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over WOMEN RUINED MY LIFE AND MENTAL HEALTH

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT GIRLS UNTIL HIGH SCHOOL. EVER SINCE MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL 3 GIRLS HAVE MANAGED TO RUIN MY LIFE, ONE OF THEM LITERALLY REPORTED ME TO THE POLICE OVER SOME STUPID MEMES THAT SHE KNEW WERE SATIRE BUT SHE FUCKING HATED ME SO SHE REPORTED ANYWAY AND I WONT GO INTO DETAILS BUT THAT RUINED ME FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS. WOMEN HAVE MADE ME SEVERELY DEPRESSED I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND TELL MY FRESHMAN SELF NOT TO CHASE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY WILL BREAK HIS HEART AND RUIN HIS LIFE. I MISS THE DAYS WHEN ALL I DID WAS PLAY GAMES WITH MY ONLINE FRIENDS AND I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY BUT NOW ALL I THINK ABOUT JS HOW I WANT TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR BY A GIRL AND NOT BE LONELY, I DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING LOVED BACK THEN AND I WAS ENJOYING LIFE TO SOME DEGREE EVEN THO I STILL HAD PROBLEMS THEY WERENT AS BAD AS WHAT GIRLS HAVE CAUSED ME

I MISS THE DAYS WHEN ALL I DID WAS PLAY GAMES WITH MY ONLINE FRIENDS AND I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY BUT NOW ALL I THINK ABOUT JS HOW I WANT TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR BY A GIRL AND NOT BE LONELY
Agree. I was so happy in college when I played GTA Online with my long lost friends.:fuk::fuk:

High school is supposed to be the easiest time to ascend if you’re already getting rejected by girls during your adolescent years then you definitely aren’t gonna ascend later in life because standards go up the older you get

High school is supposed to be the easiest time to ascend if you’re already getting rejected by girls during your adolescent years then you definitely aren’t gonna ascend later in life because standards go up the older you get
so far in my adolescent years i have tried to make 3 girls my oneitis

1st girl reported me to the police, 2nd girl just led me on for a bit then admitted to playing with me and then when she blocked me she told her bf to harass me over text, 3rd girl is just rude and brushed me off

i miss the days when my life was nothing but a screen in my face 24/7 and i didnt even think abt the world. id be so involved in my game id skip dinner sometimes. the best cope

Drugs cured my loneliness, esp meth.
Also post the memes that got u reported:feelsLSD:

My whole life I was always made fun of for not having a girlfriend even from my own family. Middle school was probably the worst.

My whole life I was always made fun of for not having a girlfriend even from my own family. Middle school was probably the worst.
My mentally unstable mother said that I will never find a woman.

Hard drugs are the road to self-destruction, but so is loneliness. Nothing to lose.
"Hard drugs":soy:

It's just the illegal version of adderall

what were the memes you were reported for?

i miss the days when my life was nothing but a screen in my face 24/7 and i didnt even think abt the world. id be so involved in my game id skip dinner sometimes. the best cope
This is just sad, was the best part of our lives really living through a screen?

This is basically the bread n butter of inceldom.

Heednsucceed preached it best.

And it's the truth :blackpill:

I'd love it if one of these soy-liberal uni's or think-tanks coughed up the cash to fund an actual academic study into this.

I betcha they would find tangible actual coefficients that could be mathematically quantified as high statistical likelihood indicators for future inceldom/lifelong virginity, etc…

yeah my life ended at HS.

when I was a kid, I hanged out with some older guys. life was pretty good back then

in middle school, I was cool with every guy from my class, and some from other classes too. hanged out with some of them, played vidya and shit, that was peak in my life.

when HS started, I just couldn't fit in at all. I lost contact with my old friends, lost interest in most things. I wanted to get girls like normies, but that didn't happen. I just started rotting since HS when I was 15. my life peaked at middle school and ended at HS. haven't felt even close to what I felt like in middle school since. it is beyond over :feelsrope:

I NEVER GAVE A FUCK ABOUT GIRLS UNTIL HIGH SCHOOL. EVER SINCE MY FIRST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL 3 GIRLS HAVE MANAGED TO RUIN MY LIFE, ONE OF THEM LITERALLY REPORTED ME TO THE POLICE OVER SOME STUPID MEMES THAT SHE KNEW WERE SATIRE BUT SHE FUCKING HATED ME SO SHE REPORTED ANYWAY AND I WONT GO INTO DETAILS BUT THAT RUINED ME FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS. WOMEN HAVE MADE ME SEVERELY DEPRESSED I WISH I COULD GO BACK IN TIME AND TELL MY FRESHMAN SELF NOT TO CHASE GIRLS BECAUSE THEY WILL BREAK HIS HEART AND RUIN HIS LIFE. I MISS THE DAYS WHEN ALL I DID WAS PLAY GAMES WITH MY ONLINE FRIENDS AND I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY BUT NOW ALL I THINK ABOUT JS HOW I WANT TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR BY A GIRL AND NOT BE LONELY, I DIDNT EVEN CARE ABOUT BEING LOVED BACK THEN AND I WAS ENJOYING LIFE TO SOME DEGREE EVEN THO I STILL HAD PROBLEMS THEY WERENT AS BAD AS WHAT GIRLS HAVE CAUSED ME
my holidays were %1000 better when i had no interest in dating
:feelsbadman:

my holidays were %1000 better when i had no interest in dating
:feelsbadman:
Damn I never thought about that. I used to always look forward to thanksgiving, christmas, summer vacations...

Now when the same time comes around I can only think of how I went another year alone, how I'll be the only lone person surrounded by couples.

@Edmund_Kemper is right, puberty is the evil that killed the bliss and innocence of childhood.

Damn I never thought about that. I used to always look forward to thanksgiving, christmas, summer vacations...

Now when the same time comes around I can only think of how I went another year alone, how I'll be the only lone person surrounded by couples.

@Edmund_Kemper is right, puberty is the evil that killed the bliss and innocence of childhood.
yes. i -by instinct- want a gf but i failed many times. i wish i could sell those instincts and never think of foids ever again.:feelsseriously:

Childhood was the best time

I WANT TO BE LOVED AND CARED FOR BY A GIRL AND NOT BE LONELY
Foids don't love any man.
Foids don't care about any man.
Foids merely use men for money and reproduction.

Only men (especially betas) love foids.

The only way out of loneliness, for a man, is his family, children and/or friends.