Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women really should not be in the gym

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
on Friday I pull up to the gym for leg day after class. I decide to start off with seated calf raises and then this girl comes next to the keg press machine next to me and puts a plate. I don’t care and just do my sets and realize that she’s barely doing anything and is just sitting there on her phone and looking around.

Then I go for hack squat which is on the other side of the leg press the girl is on. I do my sets and I notice that she’s looking at me a bit (mirin :feelzez: ) but is still just sitting there on her phone.

I’m done with my sets and then I leave. I notice that she leaves soon after.
A bit later I’m doing hamstring curls and I see that the same girl is back and she does standing calf raises and is again just on her phone mostly while I can barely get myslef up cause of how dead my hamstrings are.

It’s so fucking hilarious how women just come to the gym to try to show their body off without caring too much about improving their health and appearance. Yea sure if you’re a guy and you look great you’d want to show off a bit too but at least most guys I see are working out hard and are determined.

TLDR another day another reason why there should be gender specific gyms.

TLDR another day another reason why there should be gender specific gyms.
There are gender specific gyms though. For women

There are gender specific gyms though. For women
Gyms should be male or female only. Most of these “gym couples” are also meme tier as well. And you can’t push yourself hard if you’re working out with a woman who’s only there to show off her ass.

It’s so fucking hilarious how women just come to the gym to try to show their body off without caring too much about improving their health and appearance.
Foids literally just work out to get Chad and then stop working out. I've heard normies joking about this, to be worried if your girl is starting to go to the gym bc it means shes trying to look extra good and attract Chad. There's one foid who attracted a Chad in my gym and I guess they're dating now (ragefuel). She stopped working out after that.

Foids literally just work out to get Chad and then stop working out. I've heard normies joking about this, to be worried if your girl is starting to go to the gym bc it means shes trying to look extra good and attract Chad. There's one foid who attracted a Chad in my gym and I guess they're dating now (ragefuel). She stopped working out after that.
Yea they are just there to find tall gl in shape guys to be with cause it’s easier to find one in the gym than other places. They’re like primates trying to flaunt their assets so they can attract an “alpha” male kek.

> another fakecel humblebrag badly disguised as a blackpill incel rant

Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV

Foids will do this with alot of things its not gym specific though

Funny thread. Go gym.

Try to find a powerlifter gym and you'll eliminate any and all BS, women have nothing to do in a gym mainly because they cannot achieve good body composition, there is 0 reason for a foid to do strength exercises at all, men only.