Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

women really are the jews of gender

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
insane pathological lying psychopaths that see males as only subhumans meant to cater to them and hellbent on complete male emasculation and enslavement to the female collective. unlike kikes we can't just get rid of them unless we engineered a new race of femles that aren't evi and fucked in the head

really? do you want to fuck niggers? do you lose sleep over niggers not being in your life? are you mad that you don't have access to niggers?
You think about jews that way?

You think about jews that way?
no. but the nigger analogy doesn't make any sense. were the nigger in the dynamic. were the repulsive subhumans that women don't want around them

avg IQ of this forum is 90. why do I try?

EoB_u2bW8AIAv-6.jpg

Andrew anglin noted that on total fascism what like a decade ago. Also lab grown ovaries and sexbots is the final solution to the WQ.

no. but the nigger analogy doesn't make any sense. were the nigger in the dynamic. were the repulsive subhumans that women don't want around them
I want to fuck jews. I lose sleep over jews not being in my life. I'm mad that I don't have access to jews.
1642190577 12 boomba club p curly hair big boobs erotika 13
XYi uKl8EaTF2UOtQKwg MMAOx5zLr2PtgN0Ng8K5io
529974 a curly haired milf
Th
0CC39D9
Older jewis 4353

avg IQ of this forum is 90. why do I try?
There are some of us who do highly appreciate such based hugh IQ posts tbh., you are a boon to this site.

It’s funny how they are the Jews of gender and the niggers of gender at the same time

I would say they are the gypsies of gender because they need to be kept on a tight leash, as for kikes they need to be exterminated like bugs

for fucks sake. FORGET THE RACE ANAOLOGY
insane pathological lying psychopaths that see males as only subhumans meant to cater to them and hellbent on complete male emasculation and enslavement to the female collective.
thats all you need to know

insane pathological lying psychopaths that see males as only subhumans meant to cater to them and hellbent on complete male emasculation and enslavement to the female collective. unlike kikes we can't just get rid of them unless we engineered a new race of femles that aren't evi and fucked in the head
Foids truly exhibit the parasitic nature of Jews; they place money on the pedestal that it is, show no compassion for men, and see us as another expendable workforce for them.

Both also are incredibly manipulative, and are used to getting their way.

Don't forget the perpetual victim complex

I would say they are the gypsies of gender because they need to be kept on a tight leash, as for kikes they need to be exterminated like bugs

kretschmer said:
I am a worthless vulture and should kms
Indeed you should.