Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women Rate Me Lower Than Men

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Many of you guys have seen my face on video or in pics, in most cases I have been rated around 3.5/10 facially, +/- 1/2 point. People here have given me somewhat encouraging comments and advice on looksmaxxing. With a leaner pic from before surgery I have been rated around 4/10 on average +/-1/2 point, some people have even said I looked decent in the leaner pic. Women on the other hand rate me as extremely ugly currently, the one woman who saw my video who I spent 2.5 hours voice chatting with, spent over an hour making fun of me for being extremely ugly on group voice chat after gaslighting me. She said that she would rather kill herself than hold my hand, from the intensity of her responses I would estimate she rates me a 2/10. Pretty much every woman that has seen my pics have either avoided interacting with me afterwards or admitted I am ugly and then ghosted me. One woman even said I was a bit below normie tier in my older skinny pic, where I was rated LTN by incels. None of them even want to talk to me after seeing my face, let alone be friends or date, perhaps women treat all sub4s this way, but I would assume that they see me as uglier than most guys do. Perhaps this is a combination of me being curry and lacking facial harmony.

Despite all the people on here who admire masculinity, women absolutely do not. I have a larger skull than most guys but it doesn't fit my face, I have robust bone structure underneath especially after undergoing surgery, but it looks uncanny. I have a large jaw and even a sharp jawline after losing weight, I have a strong brow-ridge but none of that matters to women. What women care about more than anything is harmony and symmetry. My large frame or being taller than many of the guys at my workplace did nothing to reduce the contempt women had for me. Women would prefer a shorter guy with a smaller frame, wrist, hands and no muscle building capacity over an ogre like me. I got practically no attention after gymcelling and I was lean, had a decent frame and looked strong.

Perhaps it's possible for me to gain respect around guys by losing weight, maintaining some muscle mass, shaving my neckbeard and getting rid of acne but women would still be just as repulsed by me and wouldn't want me around them. Maybe this could help me in my career and lead to less mockery by women, but with the high prevalance of HR foids and foid managers in low-to medium skill roles, it might make limited difference. @PLA1092 thoughts?

Despite all the people on here who admire masculinity, women absolutely do not. I have a larger skull than most guys but it doesn't fit my face, I have robust bone structure underneath especially after undergoing surgery, but it looks uncanny. I have a large jaw and even a sharp jawline after losing weight, I have a strong brow-ridge but none of that matters to women. What women care about more than anything is harmony and symmetry. My large frame or being taller than many of the guys at my workplace did nothing to reduce the contempt women had for me. Women would prefer a shorter guy with a smaller frame, wrist, hands and no muscle building capacity over an ogre like me. I got practically no attention after gymcelling and I was lean, had a decent frame and looked strong.
@Incelius Savage fakecels.is

@Incelius Savage fakecels.is
Everyone who's seen my pics admit I am sub4. I have seen your pics and you have more potential than me after losing weight so you are the fakecel here.

Large frame or not, its all about the face. Good looking attractive face can sell pretty much any body physique

Everyone who's seen my pics admit I am sub4. I have seen your pics and you have more potential than me after losing weight so you are the fakecel here.
cope, I have a low T face

Women always rate people lower than men

Women always rate people lower than men
Not always. There was this guy on looksmax, people rated him as incel-tier and said it was over because he had practically no facial bones and shitty low-tier features. However his facial harmony saved him and he mentioned girls being interested in him and wanting to be his friend. In many ways PSL type ratings are autistic cope, women go by how they feel when they see a face and PSL can't fully explain that. PSLers constantly under-rate harmonious symmetrical feminine faces which women actually drool over.

Lmfao that's against the rules, get banned stupid bragger piece of shit
@Fat Link @proudweeb
Never posted my pics publically on here, asking users for a rating and advice is perfectly within the rules. Also, I am the only person here consistently rated as below average in pictures and video, nobody else here has been rated as low or is as repulsive to women.

Never posted my pics publically on here, asking users for a rating and advice is perfectly within the rules. Also, I am the only person here consistently rated as below average in pictures and video, nobody else here has been rated as low or is as repulsive to women.
It's ok bro, didn't report your post but don't mention this shit again

Many of you guys have seen my face on video or in pics, in most cases I have been rated around 3.5/10 facially, +/- 1/2 point. People here have given me somewhat encouraging comments and advice on looksmaxxing. With a leaner pic from before surgery I have been rated around 4/10 on average +/-1/2 point, some people have even said I looked decent in the leaner pic. Women on the other hand rate me as extremely ugly currently, the one woman who saw my video who I spent 2.5 hours voice chatting with, spent over an hour making fun of me for being extremely ugly on group voice chat after gaslighting me. She said that she would rather kill herself than hold my hand, from the intensity of her responses I would estimate she rates me a 2/10. Pretty much every woman that has seen my pics have either avoided interacting with me afterwards or admitted I am ugly and then ghosted me. One woman even said I was a bit below normie tier in my older skinny pic, where I was rated LTN by incels. None of them even want to talk to me after seeing my face, let alone be friends or date, perhaps women treat all sub4s this way, but I would assume that they see me as uglier than most guys do. Perhaps this is a combination of me being curry and lacking facial harmony.

Perhaps it's possible for me to gain respect around guys by losing weight, maintaining some muscle mass, shaving my neckbeard and getting rid of acne but women would still be just as repulsed by me and wouldn't want me around them. Maybe this could help me in my career and lead to less mockery by women, but with the high prevalance of HR foids and foid managers in low-to medium skill roles, it might make limited difference. @PLA1092 thoughts?
Foids would only prefer that weak-statured male if he mogged you facially and likely NT-wise, as well; have you gotten any to rate your leanmaxxed face? :feelshehe:

I genuinely thought your AVI was a picture of you.

Last edited:
Foids would only prefer that weak-statured male if he mogged you facially and likely NT-wise, as well; have you gotten any to rate your leanmaxxed face? :feelshehe:
That's quite obvious, however it's worth noting that neither my height nor frame do me any favors with foids. Maybe men will be more accepting of me if I ogremaxx?

Yes majority of guys rated me as LTN, a few of them said I was average or decent, while one rated me 3.5/10. Meanwhile the only confirmed woman I showed the pic to rated me as sub normie, prob around 3.5 or 3.75/10. One said average and claimed to be female but wasn't confirmed.

Last edited:
Why are people calling him a fakecel exactly?… seems incel enough to me

Women will rate men lower than they actually are and also women higher than they are.
I saw videos were Beckie’s on omegle were asked to rate people. They rated a male model a 0/10 and the best was 3/10, while they rated a black obese landwhale a 10/10.

Then they were asked why they rate her a 10/10, they all said, becauee she’s a queen and shit, but one foid admitted: Because i don’t want to be rude.

Then he asked them, but why you just don’t want to be rude against women but you think it’s ok to be rude against men?

She sald: because i hate men Tehehee

Im curious on how you look like what's your chaannel