Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women quickly advancing in careers is proof of discrimination against women

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Good luck betabuxxing when women are even now earning more than men.

Money is cope, it’s all about looks and NT. :feelsrope:

@Transcended Trucel

Is it possible for a young thug incel to make a lot of money in Finance? I interviewed for a role recently and I would be working directly under a c-suite exec. Potential to make money even though I won't probably won't ever make exec? My plan is gather as much knowledge as I can and then pivot to starting a business. Thoughts? Is business ownership possible for a high IQ incel in our remote world where people are dying for fully remote jobs?

yes because all of the cucks are paying them more than men

The same can be said about non-Whites, unfortunately.

The servants of evil have declared war on everything civilization represents:
• Competent men are replaced by incompetent women to fill quotas;

• Tons of competent Whites are barred from entering academia due to affirmative actions that clearly discriminate students based on their Whiteness while espousing the unscientific doctrine that races don't exist;

• Homosexuality not only has to be openly promoted, but homosexuals ought to be granted privileges and ascend over heterosexuals who abide by the laws of nature and represent the nucleus of society;

• Third world immigrants ought to have the right to flood first world nations and turn them into the criminal cesspool from which they came.

The world is upside down.

With enough affirmative action you can achieve anything you want.

Is it possible for a young thug incel to make a lot of money in Finance? I interviewed for a role recently and I would be working directly under a c-suite exec. Potential to make money even though I won't probably won't ever make exec? My plan is gather as much knowledge as I can and then pivot to starting a business. Thoughts? Is business ownership possible for a high IQ incel in our remote world where people are dying for fully remote jobs?
it is possible if you get into m&a or investment banking to hit 1 million plus/yr before 45. @faded would know more. I have also heard certain fields in private equity make Bank too.

it is possible if you get into m&a or investment banking to hit 1 million plus/yr before 45. @faded would know more. I have also heard certain fields in private equity make Bank too.
also @latincell

also @latincell
The thing with…ahem….the business world is you gotta learn how to mooch your bosses and bend over to their every will, including doing some shady/illegal shit that could get you in trouble. If you’re willing to do it, you will rise through the ranks no problem :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. I’m a lower tier Jew :feelsLSD::feelsLSD: so I’m sure our fellow Ashkenazim @faded can provide a better answer.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

The thing with…ahem….the business world is you gotta learn how to mooch your bosses and bend over to their every will, including doing some shady/illegal shit that could get you in trouble. If you’re willing to do it, you will rise through the ranks no problem :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:. I’m a lower tier Jew :feelsLSD::feelsLSD: so I’m sure our fellow Ashkenazim @faded can provide a better answer.:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
Please tell @faded