Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women put their feelings first.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, women put their feelings first and I will explain why.

So I remember on reddit when I saw a foid saying that might leave reddit because she sees dudes pointing out how women only get several people interacting with their posts because of the fact they are women while men don’t get as much interactions and the foid basically said she’s sick of hearing about it, she doesn’t like it when men comment on posts women make pointing that out.

Women do not like it when you point out how privileged they are because most of them crave society seeing them as the victims, there are only a small amount of exceptions when it comes to women being privileged and most of them are selfish to the point where they will put their feelings first rather than acknowledge the fact many men are suffering and get a lot of shit thrown at them in this misandrist society.

Like the topic title says, women put their feelings first and I will explain why.

So I remember on reddit when I saw a foid saying that might leave reddit because she sees dudes pointing out how women only get several people interacting with their posts because of the fact they are women while men don’t get as much interactions and the foid basically said she’s sick of hearing about it.

Women do not like it when you point out how privileged they are because most of them crave society seeing them as the victims, there are only a small amount of exceptions when it comes to women being privileged and most of them are selfish to the point where they will put their feelings first rather than acknowledge the fact many men are suffering and get a lot of shit thrown at them in this misandrist society.