Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women prefer men with a heavy lean body weight

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
Women want a man that can command a lot of respect from other men. That is why women prefer tall men. People generally respect tall people more than short people. Height, shoulder width, and lean body weight are all proxies for physical strength and hand-to-hand combat prowess. Taller people are generally more intimidating than short people. For instance, obviously more men were intimidated by 7'4" Andre the Giant than 4'10" Danny Devito. Height is a proxy for lean body weight. Broad shoulders indicate muscular shoulders, which indicates a lot of push strength. Push strength is strongly correlated with punching power in a fistfight.

Lean body weight is what a person would weigh if 100% of fat was removed from their bodies. Lean body weight has a very strong correlation with hand-to-hand combat prowess. Women strongly prefer men with a heavy LEAN BODY WEIGHT. Let's say that there are three men. Man #1 is a 5'9" bodybuilder who weighs 200 pounds. Man #1 has a 10% bodyfat percentage. Man #1 has a lean body weight of 180 pounds.

Man #2 is 6'0" and has a 10% bodyfat percentage. Man #2 has pipe stem arms and his shoulders are so narrow that it looks like it is just a coathanger holding his shirt up when he wears it. Man #2 weighs 120 pounds. Man #2's lean body weight is 112 pounds.

Man #3 is 6'3" and weighs 240 pounds. Man #3 is morbidly obese with a body fat percentage of 35%. Man #3 has a lean body weight of 156 pounds.

Most women would prefer man #1 over man #2 and man #3 because man #1 has a heavier lean body weight than man #2 and man #3.

It's not the man's body weight that matters per se. It's the man's lean body weight that matters.

What underlies all these physical traits that women prefer is that they are all physical traits that cause a man to command a lot of respect from other men.

Last edited:
Yeah, a good frame and muscle building ability mogs. :feelsjuice: :feelshehe:

The reason that women want a mate that can command a lot of respect from other men goes back to the Caveman days. If women mated with a man that could not command any respect from other men, another man who was heavier and stronger would beat up the woman's mate and force the woman to mate with him. The new mate for the woman would not take care of the children that the woman had with her first mate. So her children would die. So a woman would have more chance to have her children to survive if the man that she mated with in the first place could command enough respect from other men that no man would try to bully her mate into stepping aside and letting someone else steal her from them.

Yeah. But have you ever noticed how women seek men that can command a lot of respect from other men? Almost all of women's preference in men are a testament to this fact about women. Like, women prefer men with a lot of balls. Men with a lot of balls can command more respect from other men.

For instance, a woman wants to date a man who has the balls to ask her out himself instead of a man who tries to get one of his friends to ask for him. Ever noticed this?

I never see anyone else here mention how women seek men who can command a lot of respect from other men.

Yes. Have you ever noticed how women will not want to date a 6'0" guy who has pipe stem arms and only weighs 120 pounds and looks real physically weak?

I have. I Had a co-worker who was 6'0" and weighed 120 . He asked out a lot of girls, and they all brushed him off. He was too darn skinny.

Hot girls won't date any guy who only weighs 120 pounds, regardless of his height.

Yes. Have you ever noticed how women will not want to date a 6'0" guy who has pipe stem arms and only weighs 120 pounds and looks real physically weak?

I have. I Had a co-worker who was 6'0" and weighed 120 . He asked out a lot of girls, and they all brushed him off. He was too darn skinny.

Hot girls won't date any guy who only weighs 120 pounds, regardless of his height.
What about his face? :feelsjuice:

What about his face? :feelsjuice:
Average face----But the girls didn't want him. He would ask them out, and they would say "Maybe another time". Then they would avoid him and stop answering his phone calls. They didn't want to blatantly reject him, but they all just always said something like maybe another time and then ghosted him.

My sister said it best to me one time. "If the guy's arms are so skinny that it looks like I could beat him up, I don't want to date him."

Average face----But the girls didn't want him. He would ask them out, and they would say "Maybe another time". Then they would avoid him and stop answering his phone calls. They didn't want to blatantly reject him, but they all just always said something like maybe another time and then ghosted him.
Average face and 6'0 isn't enough for a Stacy, especially with bad frame, pretty much. :smonk:

Average face and 6'0 isn't enough for a Stacy, especially with bad frame, pretty much. :smonk:
Average face and 6'0" IS enough for a Stacy if the guy is a broad-shouldered mesomorph who weighs 200 pounds. I see 6'0" , 200 pound guys holding hands with girls hotter than hell all the time. The guy doesn't have to be Hulk Hogan or Mr. Universe either. He just needs broad shoulders and normal arms (NOT pipe stem arms).

If the guy has an average face and is 6'0", the body build makes a huge difference.

Remember: Average is NOT ugly. Average is just how most men look.

Average face and 6'0" IS enough for a Stacy if the guy is a broad-shouldered mesomorph who weighs 200 pounds. I see 6'0" , 200 pound guys holding hands with girls hotter than hell all the time. The guy doesn't have to be Hulk Hogan or Mr. Universe either. He just needs broad shoulders and normal arms (NOT pipe stem arms).

If the guy has an average face and is 6'0", the body build makes a huge difference.

Remember: Average is NOT ugly. Average is just how most men look.
I usually see men like that with HTBs or Beckies. :feelsjuice:

I usually see men like that with HTBs or Beckies. :feelsjuice:
What does HTBs mean? Is that High tier Beckys?
Maybe we have a different definition of Stacys then.

I see average face 6'0" , 200 pound men with good looking women routinely. Indeed, I never see 5/10 face 6'0" , 200 pound men holding hands with ugly women. No, never.

Your numbers are kinda off.

Man #3 is 6'3" and weighs 240 pounds. Man #3 is morbidly obese

A man who is 5'10" and 240 would be merely obese, not even morbidly obese.

A man who is 6'3" and 240 is maybe just barely overweight.

personally, i just haven't noticed foids liking these kinds of roidtrannies. i think men idolize roidtrannies more than foids. or at least young foids, which are the only ones that matter. 90% of the time its always twinks that I see walking around with pretty girls.

i agree with you that foids like men who command respect from others. but i think they care more about what other women think than other men. so i don't think heavy lean body weight matters so much in that sense. i think face height status and wealth are the biggest.

although, i think another factor is girls like guys who remind them of their dads. so if a girl's dad was a roidtranny who beat her up and raped her, she will be drawn to roidtrannies who will beat the shit out of her and rape her. but also, if her dad was a fat slob who just sat around drinking beer all day, she will date a fat slob (usually a tallfag).

Last edited:
Your numbers are kinda off.

A man who is 5'10" and 240 would be merely obese, not even morbidly obese.

A man who is 6'3" and 240 is maybe just barely overweight.
You're right. I had a huge brainfart when I was typing those numbers about man #3.

But the fact remains that women want a man with a heavy lean body weight.