Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women prefer fat guys over skinny guys (not obese)

BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
If you are skinny then it just signals to women that you are genetically inferior and can be easily dominated, the only advantage being skinny has is more bone definition in the face, being appealing to teenage girls that are still going through puberty (who you obviously can't have a relationship with anyway) and a niche minority of women who prefer skinny guys. Women want a guy that can dominate them in bed and being fat usually means you have muscle as well. Too many times have I seen fat guys with girlfriends and it's starting to make sense.

I think you’re partly right. I do see big guys with girls but it’s the ones who have stage presence, are tall and loud, NT. Chubby soys aren’t intimidating at all and it’s known foids go for dark triad traits

Height matters both vertically and horizontally. Over for framecels.

Didn't know AlphaDestiny had an account on .is

Not fat guys. They want tall guys, with good face: jawline, eyes and hair. A normal fat% is enough.

they prefer tall fat guys to short skinny guys

They like big guys in every sense of that word, older women especially. Its the frame and bones that counts not fat and muscles.

Maybe giving women rights was a mistake

timothee-chalamet-eiza-gonzalez-pool.jpg

Last edited:
Op is retarded but lol at posting that faggot tranny everywhere. He's a regular normie prettyboy. Would easily get outslayed by your average highschool jock without his fame.
Those foids thirsting after him were all more rich and famous than him.
Just accept that how much you intimidate men has no relation to how much you attract women. It's a fallacy of the male brain.

Those foids thirsting after him were all more rich and famous than him.
Just accept that how much you intimidate men has no relation to how much you attract women. It's a fallacy of the male brain.
Yeah, another thing I was going to mention
>cherrypicking what LITERAL CELEBRITIES say about him
Your femboy lust is rotting your brain.
Lol no. How you dominate other guys is everything to women. It's why they like taller men, it's why they like bigger frames, it's why they like strong defined skulls to protect their facial structure from damage, it's why they like muscles etc. You've got to understand that during evolution men were the protectors and guardians, they had to be strong and wealthy in order to protect offspring. Women don't want some weak faced, weak chinned, bad framed loser because they will get dominated by other men and won't be able to protect their family.
People on PSL forums generally tend to be low T twinks which is why they often project themselves onto skinny twink male models that only gay rapist fashion people find attractive.

Last edited:
Yeah, another thing I was going to mention
>cherrypicking what LITERAL CELEBRITIES say about him
He's thisted on by female audiences. You're theorizing about lookism or whatever and I'm going by how women react to him.

It's why they like taller men, it's why they like bigger frames, it's why they like strong defined skulls to protect their facial structure from damage, it's why they like muscles etc.
ArrfGyH

If you think muscles will help you, then you already know what to do.

You've got to understand that during evolution men were the protectors and guardians, they had to be strong and wealthy in order to protect offspring. Women don't want some weak faced, weak chinned, bad framed loser because they will get dominated by other men and won't be able to protect their family.
Waiter

Asa

But if you think being tough muscular guy will help you, get lifting and get roiding and get martialartsmaxxing and tell us how it went.

People on PSL forums generally tend to be low T twinks which is why they often project themselves onto skinny twink male models that only gay rapist fashion people find attractive.
People on PSL forums tend to think they know what an attractive male is better than women. They don't. You don't. Only women get the vote, so you watch who women are attracted to and not who you're intimidated by.

Last edited:
If you are skinny then it just signals to women that you are genetically inferior and can be easily dominated, the only advantage being skinny has is more bone definition in the face, being appealing to teenage girls that are still going through puberty (who you obviously can't have a relationship with anyway) and a niche minority of women who prefer skinny guys. Women want a guy that can dominate them in bed and being fat usually means you have muscle as well. Too many times have I seen fat guys with girlfriends and it's starting to make sense.

He's thisted on by female audiences. You're theorizing about lookism or whatever and I'm going by how women react to him.
He's thirsted on by 12 year olds because (gay) Hollywood coomers choose trannies like him to buttfuck in return for fame.
View attachment 555215
IF you think muscles will help you, then you already know what to do.
Just compare a literal male supermodel who looks like he's in his 20s to a bald Slav who looks 40. And the bald Slav would still get decent pussy especially in Slavlands.
View attachment 555216
View attachment 555217

But if you think being tough muscular guy will help you, get lifting and get roiding and get martialartsmaxxing and tell us how it went.
I don't need to. My problem is not being NT, something that going to the gym wouldn't do much against. But you're literally posting comments from random children on youtube as your "evidence". This is what I mean when I say people here are aspie basement dwellers who get all their knowledge from the internet when 5 minutes of stepping outside your house would disprove it.

He's thirsted on by 12 year olds because (gay) Hollywood coomers choose trannies like him to buttfuck in return for fame.
I posted a video of women older, richer and more famous than him wanting to fuck him.

Just compare a literal male supermodel who looks like he's in his 20s to a bald Slav who looks 40. And the bald Slav would still get decent pussy especially in Slavlands.
So muscles aren't as important as youth and face and hair?
And as someone from the Slavlands who's been lifting and martialartsmaxxing for 16 years now, no. Foids don't give a shit if you could break someone's neck with your bare hands, it doesn't make up for ugliness.

But you're literally posting comments from random children on youtube as your "evidence".
He's thirsted on by foids of every age. And if you want evidence of being attractive, it sure beats the opinion of a non-NT theorizer.

This is what I mean when I say people here are aspie basement dwellers who get all their knowledge from the internet when 5 minutes of stepping outside your house would disprove it.
I've been lifting and martialartsmaxxing for 16 years and I know hundreds of gym rats and what kinds of girls they're fucking. Your principal source is your clenching asshole when you see some big strong guy and you transpose the intimidation you feel to attraction you think foids feel.
Weakling 3
Weakling 2

Every day I walk by hundreds of couples where the guy's neck is thinner than my forearm.

J.G is still a virgin.

I posted a video of women older, richer and more famous than him wanting to fuck him.

And as someone from the Slavlands who's been lifting and martialartsmaxxing for 16 years now, no. Foids don't give a shit if you could break someone's neck with your bare hands, it doesn't make up for ugliness.

He's thirsted on by foids of every age. And if you want evidence of being attractive, it sure beats the opinion of a non-NT theorizer.

I've been lifting and martialartsmaxxing for 16 years and I know hundreds of gym rats and what kinds of girls they're fucking. Your principal source is your clenching asshole when you see some big strong guy and you transpose the intimidation you feel to attraction you think foids feel.
View attachment 555222View attachment 555223
Every day I walk by hundreds of couples where the guy's neck is thinner than my forearm.
I dont know where the fuck you live. But I did tinder experiments in my country. One I used a pretty boy twink (like Timothee Charlamet) and he got about ~50 matches in a night with girls commenting that he looked 'cute' and 'prettier than most girls'. Then I used a buff/ripped Chad and he got about ~300 matches in a night with girls commenting that he looked 'hot', 'attractive' etc. Your logic is flawed and not coming from the real world. Do some experiments of your own before making opinions:feelshehe:
J.G is still a virgin.
Who is J.G

You posted a video of celebrities, ie you posted a worthless video. The IRL world isn't an autistic competition where everyone tries to one up each other all the time. They're all Hollywood celebrities, they're going to help each other out.
I never said muscles were more important? You're comparing men from 2 different worlds anyway. And if you still live in Slavlands then you're an incel because of autism, likely why you're posting comments from children and wine aunts as evidence. 99% of slav men look like shit.
Kids and wine aunts.
View attachment 555222View attachment 555223
And I see ugly, skinny, short guys with girlfriends.

But I did tinder experiments in my country. One I used a pretty boy twink (like Timothee Charlamet) and he got about ~50 matches in a night with girls commenting that he looked 'cute' and 'prettier than most girls'. Then I used a buff/ripped Chad and he got about ~300 matches in a night with girls commenting that he looked 'hot', 'attractive' etc. Your logic is flawed and not coming from the real world. Do some experiments of your own before making opinions:feelshehe:
How did you control for face attractiveness? How do you know the buff/ripped guy didn't have a prettier face? All you can say is one guy got a lot more matches than the other guy. And maybe once you pass an attractiveness threshold, then muscles become important.

But think this through: your pretty boy twink got ~50 matches in a night. That's already Chad territory and disproves what you wrote in the OP (if you're skinny it's over or whatever).

Why are you even here? Why aren't you lifting and eating and roiding right now? If you think you've found a solution, why rot here with us?

You posted a video of celebrities, ie you posted a worthless video. The IRL world isn't an autistic competition where everyone tries to one up each other all the time. They're all Hollywood celebrities, they're going to help each other out.
Why would they help out that particular guy who has millions of women thirsting over him? This is undisputable.
And however worthless that video is, your opinion is worth even less. What you think about some guy, doesn't matter. A half blind drunk foid making an offhand comment about a guy overrides any opinion you have. They get a vote, you don't.

I never said muscles were more important? You're comparing men from 2 different worlds anyway. And if you still live in Slavlands then you're an incel because of autism, likely why you're posting comments from children and wine aunts as evidence. 99% of slav men look like shit.
Thank you for explaining my life to me based on your opinion as an non-NT non-Slavland non-lifter. After all, who'd know better than you?

Kids and wine aunts.
And attractive celebrity actresses and everyone in between.

Ten days swiping right on every girl? 18 matches is nothing, my non-jacked normiefish gets 18 matches easy. So I guess out of thousands of foids that saw him there's 18 of them who think he's attractive with his horsey face and top 0.1% body.

Do you think his face is not attractive? I think if I had his face, I wouldn't even need to lift to be knee deep in pussy, but I'd have to have his face to know for sure.

And I see ugly, skinny, short guys with girlfriends.
You don't get a vote on which guy is ugly. But we agree that skinny short guys get girlfriends, so maybe being big and strong doesn't matter?

Last edited:
How did you control for face attractiveness? How do you know the buff/ripped guy didn't have a prettier face? All you can say is one guy got a lot more matches than the other guy. And maybe once you pass an attractiveness threshold, then muscles become important.

But think this through: your pretty boy twink got ~50 matches in a night. That's already Chad territory and disproves what you wrote in the OP (if you're skinny it's over or whatever).

Why are you even here? Why aren't you lifting and eating and roiding right now? If you think you've found a solution, why rot here with us?

Why would they help out that particular guy who has millions of women thirsting over him? This is undisputable.
And however worthless that video is, your opinion is worth even less. What you think about some guy, doesn't matter. A half blind drunk foid making an offhand comment about a guy overrides any opinion you have. They get a vote, you don't.

Thank you for explaining my life to me based on your opinion as an non-NT non-Slavland non-lifter. After all, who'd know better than you?

Ten days swiping right on every girl? 18 matches is nothing, my non-jacked normiefish gets 18 matches easy. So I guess out of thousands of foids that saw him there's 18 of them who think he's attractive with his horsey face and top 0.1% body.

Do you think his face is not attractive? I think if I had his face, I wouldn't even need to lift to be knee deep in pussy, but I'd have to have his face to know for sure.

You don't get a vote on which guy is ugly. But we agree that skinny short guys get girlfriends, so maybe being big and strong

Stay mad. Just because you look like Timothee Charlamet it doesn't mean you're going to get get women. According to my tinder experiments it's over for you

Stay mad. Just because you look like Timothee Charlamet it doesn't mean you're going to get get women. According to my tinder experiments it's over for you
I've disproven your OP, in fact I got you to disprove it by contradicting yourself. So you lose.

I've been lifting for 16 years, it's over for me because muscles don't mean shit when my face is not attractive.

Again why are you here? You already know what to do if you want to not be skinny.

They like fat meaty cocks.

Just be 500kg to attract girls theory... :feelsthink:

He's what gay Hollywood producers find attractive, along with 12 year olds, along with wine aunts. Literally just click into the profiles of some of these people. They're all kids and weird fat women. Do it right now. I really do feel like you're trolling though. Like... I doubt anyone can be retarded enough to think that people leaving comments on videos of celebrities proves their point in any way? What are you going to do next, go on /r/ladyboners and post screenshots of women lusting after Danny Devito to prove that short, old fat men are desirable?
I'm from eastern Europe. I know what it's like there. Most men look like utter shit. This is a well known stereotype. Unless you look like the elephant man you don't slay because you're autistic.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I just fucking can't. Please say you're trolling.
His face is 5/10. Is a 5/10 face enough to get 100,000 likes?
You don't get a vote on which guy is ugly. But we agree that skinny short guys get girlfriends, so maybe being big and strong doesn't matter?
Yes and a pretty face doesn't matter either. At the end of the day most guys are getting laid. The quality and frequency of sex and how much women worship you depend on what you look like.

He's what gay Hollywood producers find attractive, along with 12 year olds, along with wine aunts.
Nope, attractive women 16-30 are attracted to him. This is not disputable.

Literally just click into the profiles of some of these people. They're all kids and weird fat women. Do it right now.
I did, they're all kinds of people which means every kind of woman is attracted to him.

I really do feel like you're trolling though. Like... I doubt anyone can be retarded enough to think that people leaving comments on videos of celebrities proves their point in any way?
Every single one of those comments is worth more as proof of my point than your opinion on attractiveness of another man.

What are you going to do next, go on /r/ladyboners and post screenshots of women lusting after Danny Devito to prove that short, old fat men are desirable?
I'm not seeing global thirst for Danny DeVito.

I'm from eastern Europe. I know what it's like there.
So am I. So do I.

Most men look like utter shit.
Are you a heterosexual woman? No? Then your opinion on male attractiveness is worth precisely nothing.

Unless you look like the elephant man you don't slay because you're autistic.
Unless you're literally fingerpainting with your own shit whenever you go out in public, you're not slaying because your face doesn't look good enough.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I just fucking can't. Please say you're trolling.
You can't what? Can't understand that women are attracted to some guy despite you thinking he's not attractive? Think about who's more likely to be wrong there.

His face is 5/10.
In your opinion, which is worth nothing.

Is a 5/10 face enough to get 100,000 likes?
No, but the other horse guy thread you linked to got 18 likes in ten days and he has a better body.

Yes and a pretty face doesn't matter either. At the end of the day most guys are getting laid. The quality and frequency of sex and how much women worship you depend on what you look like.
A pretty face and height are all that matters, and you know which guys have pretty faces by whether foids are attracted to them or not.

Nope, attractive women 16-30 are attracted to him. This is not disputable.
Normie college girls that you see at parties don't go home after getting fucked by Chad and post about how le cute Chalamet looked in whatever the lastest movie he acted in was. These people you see commenting on youtube are freaks, the same as redditors. His desirability peaks in the 12 - 16 age group.
I did, they're all kinds of people which means every kind of woman is attracted to him.
Then try again, because you didn't. They're mostly subhumans.
So am I. So do I.
Then try going outside. Slavic men are subhumans. You're not going to see a Timothee Chamatwink in eastern Europe.
Are you a heterosexual woman? No? Then your opinion on male attractiveness is worth precisely nothing.
Are you blind and have down syndrome? You don't need to be sexually attracted to someone to know if they're good looking. A straight man knows that Henry Cavill is attractive in the same way straight women know that Kylie Jenner is attractive. There is a science behind looks and there's a reason why men evolved to be on average taller, broader and overall larger than women and not the femboys whose ballsacks you want to suck on.
Unless you're literally fingerpainting with your own shit whenever you go out in public, you're not slaying because your face doesn't look good enough.
Wrong. This again proves your own autism. Humans are a social species and acting like an abused chihuahua is a huge failo. I can talk to you about my experiences but it would have to be outside of this forum. The only reason i'm an incel is because i'm not NT.
You can't what? Can't understand that women are attracted to some guy despite you thinking he's not attractive? Think about who's more likely to be wrong there.
I can't understand how someone is unironically trying to use what children are saying on youtube about literal celebrities as evidence for the point he's trying to make. This is seriously advanced autism if you don't see any flaws in your argument.

You are mentally stuck in middle school, my friend. Your arguments are that of a middle-school kid. Your mental development has been stunted, which is honestly quite sad. This also explains your lust for femboys.
No one mentally healthy thinks that what celebrities say on TV shows about other celebrities means anything. Go take a walk and stop rotting your brain.

The fuck are you niggers on about? Women hate fat fucks and love skinny pretty boys. Go on tik tok or where ever and count how many fatasses get lusted over by young women in their comments verses skinny pretty boys.

View: https://youtu.be/SRI0G3ZJu18

Last edited:
Normie college girls that you see at parties don't go home after getting fucked by Chad and post about how le cute Chalamet looked in whatever the lastest movie he acted in was. These people you see commenting on youtube are freaks, the same as redditors. His desirability peaks in the 12 - 16 age group.
[citation needed]
Until then, I'll go with what hot Hollywood actresses and female fans say vs your worthless opinion.

Then try going outside. Slavic men are subhumans. You're not going to see a Timothee Chamatwink in eastern Europe.
Most guys are subhuman according to foids. According to you... well your opinion doesn't matter. Foid opinion overrides it 100%.

Are you blind and have down syndrome? You don't need to be sexually attracted to someone to know if they're good looking.
If foids say someone is good looking and you disagree, they're right and you're wrong.

A straight man knows that Henry Cavill is attractive in the same way straight women know that Kylie Jenner is attractive.
A straight man knows that Henry Cavill is attractive because foids are attracted to him. That's what attraction means.

There is a science behind looks and there's a reason why men evolved to be on average taller, broader and overall larger than women and not the femboys whose ballsacks you want to suck on.
While you're thirsting for bodybuilder cock, women are fucking all kinds of guys with pretty faces including twinks and jacked guys and fat guys and everybody in between.

The only reason i'm an incel is because i'm not NT.
Wrong. I'm NT and I don't know anything about mental illness, but I say that you're wrong just because. See, I can do that too.

I can't understand how someone is unironically trying to use what children are saying on youtube about literal celebrities as evidence for the point he's trying to make.
Women are attracted to those celebrities and your opinion on it doesn't matter.

This is seriously advanced autism if you don't see any flaws in your argument.
My argument is that you know whether a guy is attractive by women being attracted to him.

You are mentally stuck in middle school, my friend. Your arguments are that of a middle-school kid. Your mental development has been stunted, which is honestly quite sad. This also explains your lust for femboys.
Ad hominem attacks and deflection. You have been beaten. Just accept that your fear of strong and physically intimidating men has nothing to do with whether women are attracted to those men.

No one mentally healthy thinks that what celebrities say on TV shows about other celebrities means anything.
What a straight man thinks about the attractiveness of another man means infinitely less by comparison.

Last edited:
[citation needed]
Until then, I'll go with what hot Hollywood actresses and female fans say vs your worthless opinion.
And don't forget to go on /r/ladyboners either https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/search/?q=danny devito&restrict_sr=1&sr_nsfw=
Obviously gotta listen to what the attractive, slim, mentally stable redditors have to say.
Most guys are subhuman according to foids. According to you... well your opinion doesn't matter. Foid opinion overrides it 100%.
Slavic men objectively look like shit. Show me one Slavic male actor that 12 year old girls are lusting after on youtube.
A straight man knows that Henry Cavill is attractive because foids are attracted to him. That's what attraction means.
No. You could not know who Henry Cavill is at all and 0.1 seconds after seeing him you'd know that women would be attracted to him because he has the stereotypical handsome guy features, including his broad shoulders and muscle mass.
Women are attracted to those celebrities and your opinion on it doesn't matter.
So true. Here's another heart-throb that normal, well-adjusted members of society (aka redditors) are lusting after https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/search/?q=aziz ansari&restrict_sr=1&sr_nsfw=
God isn't he just so adorable. Indian men are so hot.
My argument is that you know whether a guy is attractive by women being attracted to him.
And mine is that unless you're mentally retarded you can know if women would be attracted to someone just by looking at them even if you're a straight man.
Ad hominem attacks and deflection. You have been beaten. Just accept that your fear of strong and physically intimidating men has nothing to do with whether women are attracted to those men.
I'm serious. You need to get tested. This is retardation I haven't encountered here before honestly and that's saying something.
What a straight man thinks about the attractiveness of another man means infinitely less by comparison.
You posted a video of a normal teenage guy, nothing about him suggests he's a twinklet like Chamalet.

Meme threads, no one is thirsting over Dany DeVito.

Obviously gotta listen to what the attractive, slim, mentally stable redditors have to say.
Maybe you really are NT when you can't tell a meme from sincerity.

Slavic men objectively look like shit. Show me one Slavic male actor that 12 year old girls are lusting after on youtube.
I don't know Slavic actors or who 12 year old girls are lusting after on Youtube. I do know that women of all ages are thirsting over guys like Timothee Chalamet. Proof: provided.

No. You could not know who Henry Cavill is at all and 0.1 seconds after seeing him you'd know that women would be attracted to him because he has the stereotypical handsome guy features, including his broad shoulders and muscle mass.
An educated guess from seeing foids attracted to guys like him. Now that you know that foids are attracted to twinks, you won't be making the same mistake in the future by dismissing twinks as unattractive to foids.

So true. Here's another heart-throb that normal, well-adjusted members of society (aka redditors) are lusting after https://www.reddit.com/r/LadyBoners/search/?q=aziz ansari&restrict_sr=1&sr_nsfw=
God isn't he just so adorable. Indian men are so hot.
Obvious meme threads.

And mine is that unless you're mentally retarded you can know if women would be attracted to someone just by looking at them even if you're a straight man.
And if you don't think women would be attracted to them, but women are being attracted to them, you're dismissing those women instead of questioning your preconceptions? Mainly the preconception that muscles matter for shit? If that were true, incels could all lift and get on roids and inceldom solved.

I'm serious. You need to get tested. This is retardation I haven't encountered here before honestly and that's saying something.
Ad hominem because baby's flimsy arguments got demolished by facts and evidence.

You posted a video of a normal teenage guy, nothing about him suggests he's a twinklet like Chamalet.
Skinny, no muscle, foids drooling.

idk man he looks pretty skinny to me.

Meme threads, no one is thirsting over Dany DeVito.
"Everything I don't like is a meme". The way they talk about Devioto is the same way they talk about that actor from The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. It's not sexual attraction. It's just looking at something an thinking it's cute, like you'd look at a baby or a dog.
I don't know Slavic actors or who 12 year old girls are lusting after on Youtube. I do know that women of all ages are thirsting over guys like Timothee Chalamet. Proof: provided.
Nope. Celebrities and youtube comments aren't proof.
An educated guess from seeing foids attracted to guys like him. Now that you know that foids are attracted to twinks, you won't be making the same mistake in the future by dismissing twinks as unattractive to foids.
Your "educated guess" is from celebrities and youtube comments left by 12 year olds. be honest when was the last time you went outside? Didn't you say you were a bouncer at a nightclub or some shit?
And if you don't think women would be attracted to them, but women are being attracted to them, you're dismissing those women instead of questioning your preconceptions? Mainly the preconception that muscles matter for shit? If that were true, incels could all lift and get on roids and inceldom solved.
All I said that muscles are an SMV boost. If you're a 3/10, 5'4 bald Indian who somehow managed to become a miniature Arnold Schwarzenegger, you'd still probably be an incel, although your SMV would be significantly boosted.
Ad hominem because baby's flimsy arguments got demolished by facts and evidence.
404 facts and evidence not provided.
Skinny, no muscle, foids drooling.
Because he's a good looking guy? He's already much above average and doesn't need muscle to get laid obviously. Objectively his SMV would improve a lot if he started gymcelling and had the body of David Laid, who is high-tier normie facially but his physique boosts him to Chad status.

View attachment 555276

Normal teenager skinny. He's not a manlet framecel like Chamalet who looks like his physical development was stunted due to him not being fed properly.

View attachment 555276

You are bringing up celebrities which don't count. 99% of people are just your average peasant going about their lives. When I did my tinder experiments, buff chad got more matches than pretty boy chad. Tik tok is also used by 12-16 year Olds which is data you can't trust. Tinder is the most accurate depiction of dating and natural selection. When I say fat I mean a BMI of anything over 23. Are you too retarded to realise teenage girls and grown women have different preferences when dating men?

"Everything I don't like is a meme". The way they talk about Devioto is the same way they talk about that actor from The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. It's not sexual attraction. It's just looking at something an thinking it's cute, like you'd look at a baby or a dog.

Nope. Celebrities and youtube comments aren't proof.
"Nothing that disproves my argument is proof."

Your "educated guess" is from celebrities and youtube comments left by 12 year olds.
It's not a guess, I see foids are attracted to a guy and so I conclude that a guy is attractive. There's no guesswork there.

All I said that muscles are an SMV boost.
Sure, but lack of muscles isn't a problem. No guy is getting rejected because he doesn't have enough muscle.

404 facts and evidence not provided.
Because you reject women saying a man is hot as evidence because... I dunno. It just isn't.

Because he's a good looking guy? He's already much above average and doesn't need muscle to get laid obviously.
Yup. No one needs muscle to get laid.

When I did my tinder experiments, buff chad got more matches than pretty boy chad.
According to you pretty boy got 50 matches in a night. That's so far into Chad territory that it literally doesn't matter who out of those two guys is more attractive, which disproves what you wrote in the OP.

Nice photoshopped picture. Meanwhile IRL:
Timothee chalamet pictures 2
normie prettyboy you'd see at your local middle school.
It's not a guess, I see foids are attracted to a guy and so I conclude that a guy is attractive. There's no guesswork there.
Okay, go jerk off to the sex symbol Danny Devito then. Remember, he got married before he was even famous.
Sure, but lack of muscles isn't a problem. No guy is getting rejected because he doesn't have enough muscle.
Depends. If your 4/10 face and 5'8 height isn't enough to get you laid, having a Mr Olympia physique would be enough to at least land you Beckys.
Because you reject women saying a man is hot as evidence because... I dunno. It just isn't.
Using celebrities as an example when talking about normal people is a very low IQ trait.
According to you pretty boy got 50 matches in a night. That's so far into Chad territory that it literally doesn't matter who out of those two guys is more attractive, which disproves what you wrote in the OP.
Chad is 99+ in 24 hours. OP, how many did you get?

You are bringing up celebrities which don't count.
How do you think he became a celebrity?
When I did my tinder experiments, buff chad got more matches than pretty boy chad.
sure, but the question wasn't buff chads vs twinks. It was overweight guys vs skinny guys and I said that it was pretty rare to see women lust over a overweight guy but not super uncommon that skinny guys could be lusted over. Then @Angry_runt and I provided examples.
Are you too retarded to realise teenage girls and grown women have different preferences when dating men?
I'm aware.

graycels theories are funny.

Didn't read the thread because the answer is simple:
Height and Face.

Nice photoshopped picture. Meanwhile IRL: normie prettyboy you'd see at your local middle school.
Which is more proof that muscles don't matter.

Okay, go jerk off to the sex symbol Danny Devito then. Remember, he got married before he was even famous.
Yeah, an unattractive guy got married 40 years ago. No one is thirsting over Danny DeVito, meme threads you linked notwithstanding.

Depends. If your 4/10 face and 5'8 height isn't enough to get you laid, having a Mr Olympia physique would be enough to at least land you Beckys.
Yes, if you dedicate your life to becoming Mr. Olympia, you may attract a few muscle fetishists after 10 years.

Using celebrities as an example when talking about normal people is a very low IQ trait.
Wk
Weakling 3
Weakling 2

It's easy to find examples of skinny randos who are attractive to women, which disproves both OP and you.

If you believe getting jacked is a solution to inceldom, why are there incels?

Yeah, an unattractive guy got married 40 years ago. No one is thirsting over Danny DeVito, meme threads you linked notwithstanding.
Danny Devito is a sex symbol. You can't just call anything you don't like a meme. Women are lusting after him on Reddit, but somehow that's irrelevant now?
Yes, if you dedicate your life to becoming Mr. Olympia, you may attract a few muscle fetishists after 10 years.
Dimorphism is not a fetish.
View attachment 555285View attachment 555286View attachment 555287
It's easy to find examples of skinny randos who are attractive to women, which disproves both OP and you.
WOW, LOOK AT THESE RANDOM NORMAL LOOKING TEENAGE BOYS KISSING WOMEN!!! TRULY SHOCKING. OBVIOUSLY MY POINT FROM THE START WAS THAT YOU WON'T GET LAID UNLESS YOU'RE MUSCULAR WHICH TRULY DISPROVES IT. Do get tested for autism though. You're angry that you're too stupid to get laid despite having a god-tier physique (which 16 years of gymcelling would give you) and are lusting after the same prettyboys middle-school girls are lusting after. Get help.
If you believe getting jacked is a solution to inceldom, why are there incels?
Because many incels are also framecels and are lazy as fuck.

Danny Devito is a sex symbol. You can't just call anything you don't like a meme. Women are lusting after him on Reddit, but somehow that's irrelevant now?
No, it's meme threads that are irrelevant.

Dimorphism is not a fetish.
And yet bodybuilders are not the most attractive demographic of men. Like not even close.

WOW, LOOK AT THESE RANDOM NORMAL LOOKING TEENAGE BOYS KISSING WOMEN!!!
Their bodies are the same as Chalamet's who you deny is attracting women because his body doesn't intimidate you.

You're angry that you're too stupid to get laid despite having a god-tier physique (which 16 years of gymcelling would give you)
That's not how it works, you obviously have no experience with gymceling (or know any gym rats in real life) so it's no wonder you have a distorted uninformed perspective on muscles.

Because many incels are also framecels and are lazy as fuck.
Sounds like you think getting jacked is a solution to inceldom. Anybody who believes that should be in the gym lifting and roiding.

There are no solutions to inceldom. That's why we're here and not on Looksmax.

No, it's meme threads that are irrelevant.
How do you know they're meme threads? There's plenty of people saying he's good looking. Why do you think it's all memes?

Their bodies are the same as Chalamet's who you deny is attracting women because his body doesn't intimidate you.
Chamalet is a framecel too, they aren't. I never said there are no women attracted to him. I said that most of the "lust" you see is artificially created by Hollywood. You could put a 5/10 face on his body and he wouldn't have trouble getting laid because most men don't. He would however easily get outslayed by a football player highschool jock without his fame. Put him in a nightclub setting and he'd probably get slayed by a masc tallfag who'd mistake him for a foid.

Prettyboys are a cope for low T PSL aspies who can't picture themselves as masculine guys so they project themselves into these twinks that invoke as much sexual attraction as a puppy (no dogpill memes). You might see foids leaving comments about them on youtube but they all go get fucked by masc frat Chads. Keep coping.
That's not how it works, you obviously have no experience with gymceling (or know any gym rats in real life) so it's no wonder you have a distorted uninformed perspective on muscles.
It is. You're a low IQ retard, it's obvious from interacting with you. I'm sure you've been told this many times IRL too. It's the reason why you're an incel unless you're a manlet. I'd give you the benefit of the doubt if you lived somewhere like France, but eastern Europe? lol. Being jacked there is guaranteed pussy unless you are truly hideous.
Sounds like you think getting jacked is a solution to inceldom. Anybody who believes that should be in the gym lifting and roiding.

There are no solutions to inceldom. That's why we're here and not on Looksmax.
I'm here because looksmax won't make me NT. Looksmax incels do tend to be somewhat more motivated and don't call anything that requires the tiniest bit of effort and isn't predetermined by genetics a "cope". And no, it's not a solution. It's a way to boost your SMV, whether that makes you good enough or not depends on your base.

Partly right
However you have to have an over 6/10 face and be tall for this angle to work and not too fat eg sub 20% fat, so tall plus HTN and chubby works, and or status or moneymaxxed/ buxxing.

However these same men tall plus 6/10 face and skinny, and or status or moneymaxxed/ buxxing, still works and maybe even puts them above the fat man, as they would be chiseled facially.

so chubby in itself means jack as i have replaced it with skinny the diametric opposite and it still gets them women, its the HTN and tall and or status or money maxxed, that is the element that is getting the women not the weight.

But you have to remember weight is still WAYYYYY MORE IMPORTANT TO MEN THAN WOMEN for their SMV, as even landwhales have infinite smv for women, a landwhale man is literally DEAD TO WOMEN AND IS UTTERLY NON EXISTENT.