Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women playing the victim card (labels).

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Women from all corners of life are looking and scurrying through new labels to associate with themselves. i.e. Sapiosexual, so they could garner the most possible affection, attention, and sympathy as possible, in order to play as the victims. They also pick up new labels like "Foreveralone Women" feeling as if though their life is hard, but truth is that they live an entirely different plane of existence compared to ours. Well, from last year we had women every now, and then lesbian to trans to straight, wanting to be a part of inceldom, but luckily most of the time we told them to "fuck off." No way, they understand how we feel, and most of the time its unquestionable to them. Hence, this all of the more reasons why women always want to be the victims, and further on this is why the left is regressing because women are always unnecessarily asking for sympathy from others and pushing the victim envelope down everyones throat.

End quote.

nausea said:
sapiosexual=?

Liking someone for their mind and not respective of any physical state or limitation.

Basically personality worship/excuse.

blickpall said:
nausea said:
sapiosexual=?
Liking someone for their mind and not respective of any physical state or limitation.
Basically personality worship/excuse.
Right on the money, knowledgablespokepersonforincelsphilosophicelhybrid.

EDIT: Sarcasm radar is faulty, apologies.

so they claim to be sapiosexuals?

never heard of that

jfl if they claim this with a straight face, look, my jihad fuel is extreme in this period, bare with me ...

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Right on the money, knowledgablespokepersonforincelsphilosophicelhybrid.
Never claimed to be any of the above and not sure why you seem to be making a facetious remark when all I did was answer a fellow incel's question to the best of my ability. If you have a problem, use the report function or take it to DM.
I never meant it that way, I was just complimenting you, and I'm sorry if you felt that way, I didn't realize it. I may have exaggerated without knowing it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I never meant it that way, I was just complimenting you, and I'm sorry if you felt that way, I didn't realize it. I may have exaggerated without knowing it.

Ah, I apologize; just got used to people making snide remarks like that in my direction when I don't think I've done anything wrong. That's my bad. I'll remove my comment, and thank you for the compliment.

blickpall said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Ah, I apologize; just got used to people making snide remarks like that in my direction when I don't think I've done anything wrong. That's my bad. I'll remove my comment, and thank you for the compliment.
I guess I'll remove mine too, lesson learnt.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I guess I'll remove mine too, lesson learnt.

Haha, like I said, you did nothing wrong. The lesson here is that I shouldn't be so quick to jump to the defensive.