Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Owe You Nothing

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Women Owe you nothing incels. Oh btw you must still pay taxes, die in wars (whilst chad and Foids stay at home) and if you look at a Queen the wrong way, you could get arrested. Kek.

If society owes us nothing, why should we give back?

I agree op. The concept that women are the only demographic that are completely free from giving back to society is ridiculous. I saw a video recently where multiple women even admitted they like to give the hard jobs to men but still had a hatred for them. We're living in the end times is all I've deducted

Foids aren't entitled to living

Society: Women owe you nothing, but you you owe them everything! You must always help them in every situation, serve them like a good slave, or else we punish you with deep despise and push you out of society!

What I don't get is that if foids owe me nothing why do I have to owe them the courtesy of not hating them and not doing what I can to make them suffer?

Western society should burn

Society: Women owe you nothing, but you you owe them everything! You must always help them in every situation, serve them like a good slave, or else we punish you with deep despise and push you out of society!
The funniest thing is when they expect men to defend women from crime, violence etc and make muhhh women feel safe as they're walking alone at night. Yeah fuck that. No way I'm helping a foid.

What I don't get is that if foids owe me nothing why do I have to owe them the courtesy of not hating them and not doing what I can to make them suffer?
You don't owe them that. Fucking end them if you can (in GTA)

The funniest thing is when they expect men to defend women from crime, violence etc and make muhhh women feel safe as they're walking alone at night. Yeah fuck that. No way I'm helping a foid.
They have the right to kill you, according to society. Read the comments on news-sites when women kill their boyfriends. The comments are full of simps and feminists defending the women and accusing the male victim or abusing her, because he’s the man and probably deserved it.

But you have to be a white knight for them.

They have the right to kill you, according to society. Read the comments on news-sites when women kill their boyfriends. The comments are full of simps and feminists defending the women and accusing the male victim or abusing her, because he’s the man and probably deserved it.

But you have to be a white knight for them.
LOL. I remember a bunch of Foids in Australia killing a Currycel or two. They got sent to a mental hospital for 9 months and then they were released. Life on tutorial mode tbh.

LOL. I remember a bunch of Foids in Australia killing a Currycel or two. They got sent to a mental hospital for 9 months and then they were released. Life on tutorial mode tbh.
ragefuel for currycels @ilieknothing how do you feel about this

ragefuel for currycels @ilieknothing how do you feel about this
Not surprised tbh, currycels are the most hated and persecuted group in history. I would welcome a foid trying to kill me though, I would get to rape it legally in self defence.

Not surprised tbh, currycels are the most hated and persecuted group in history. I would welcome a foid trying to kill me though, I would get to rape it legally in self defence.
Based tbh. Make sure to cum deep inside one if you ever get one.

based, manlets are also just as hated.

Most toxic phrase ever. Pure mysandry.

If I'm not entitled, foids are not entitled also.

Foids are not entitled to protection from getting raped