Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Over 30 Don't Deserve "Value"

U

uninstall

Banned
-
here's the deal,

women over 30 shouldn't have any value in a fair dating world

why?

1.they have legit spent 10+ years (18>) partying, wagecucking (building a "career"), and spamming facebook, and now they have "STANDARDS"

What do you expect little whore? You spent ur best years drinking and traveling with low cost airlines to take pictors for insta and now u complain there's no chaddy chad for you? Each a sandwhich you feminist cunt.

2.Women age like shit

Most people in general age like shit, but this is especially true about women - they get fatter, their facial skin is legit ogre after 33 - every breath equals a new wrinkle, most dye their hair since late 20s....don't lift (saggy buts)...

After 33, it's legit ogre for a woman. I don't care how much LOreal u squirt on your foid face, it's simply OVER.

And the MILFs who tune themselves with MAKE UP and shit - It's fucking over for you too. yers, you are FUCKABLE, but you are not WAIFU material so EAT COCK

3.Men CAN and probably MUST Date Younger

One of your greatest advantages as a man is that YOU CAN date younger (7+ years younger than you) and it's fine. It does not look weird and shit.

4.Having a Child Come out of Your Vagina at 33 Increases the Chances Of Poor Results

It should not be a suprise why a woman has a better chance to give birth to a healthy child at 25 than 35+.

Thus, you rotting ovaries and vaginette LOSE their value after 30.

5.Single Women After 30 Are

a. single moms with mega issues

only a cuck of the highest order would give even a dime to a single mom

don't let the movies where cucks help single mom affect you

single mom can go fuck themselves unless their husband has died in duty or something

but even then the state gives them cash so they can fuck off and raise their future mentalincel without the help a cuckold

b. bitches WITH MEGA mental issues

There is a miniroty of bitches over 30 WHO ARE NOT WHORES OR SLUTS but have inferiority complexes of the highest order or are physically repulsive (think landwhales)

Those bitches are preferred over the single mom by a high margin, but are not a high value stock either

--

They don't deserve value, but their going still going to be valued.

Women after 30 are still very much desired. The only difference is that she wants you to make a higher income than her, so she could have a safety net.

They don't deserve value, but their going still going to be valued.

Women after 30 are still very much desired. The only difference is that she wants you to make a higher income than her, so she could have a safety net.

They do only because cucks give it to them

Women above 30 are essentially dead to me.

30+ year-old women are only good for sportfucking. Any man who commits to a post-wall woman who gave her best years to other men deserves the world of hurt that's in store for him.

30+ year-old women are only good for sportfucking. Any man who commits to a post-wall woman who gave her best years to other men deserves the world of hurt that's in store for him.

the sad part is that many men who do this are actually dying for love...and do it genuinely..

The only chance that Incels have are those women. No virgin thin prime women are ever going to give their virginity's to Incels.

it's over for women above 30.
Nope. Women above 30 are still desired and there's no such thing as a wall, we've been over it many times on this forum.

The only chance that Incels have are those women.

In that case, I would dangle the "marriage carrot" in front of the 30+ year-old slut for as long as possible without actually committing. Win-win. I'd get my sexual needs met and waste even more of her fleeting youth at the same time.

In that case, I would dangle the "marriage carrot" in front of the 30+ year-old slut for as long as possible without actually committing. Win-win. I'd get my sexual needs met and waste even more of her fleeting youth at the same time.

fucking brutal but well deserved for most of them

Unless you've had a vasectomy or wear condoms every time you have sex, she'd probably stop taking the pill to trap you with a kid

We don't either tbh.
Most of us are autists with no social skills, in the eyes of society we are subhuman and do not exist.

We don't either tbh.
Most of us are autists with no social skills, in the eyes of society we are subhuman and do not exist.

Most women are autists too - watch them walk with their gay phones - unable to hold a normal convo

Lol, not a bad idea.

Funny af tbh.
Low inhib slayer